Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Centre Georges Pompidou'" Displaying 10 of 8764 Results
With major European cities looking more and more alike, Paris stands gloriously apart.
The seaside town continues to cast a powerful spell, and while its modern reputation as a jet-setter’s paradise may be well deserved, the natural beauty and simple lifestyle are still...
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
Sun-soaked Cannes is the original playground for the Hollywood jet-set but in recent years has begun to foster a new modernity.
Beautiful and not overrun with tourists, this island off the coast of Brittany, may well be one of France's best-kept secrets.
The South of France most storied region was one of the world's first summer resort areas thanks to its gorgeous seaside setting.
The French islands of Porquerolles and Port-Cros offer breathtaking cliffs, shimmering turquoise coves and fine beaches.
The city by the Charles is a cultural hub full of wonderful museums, fine dining and hip shopping.
A French island with Italian flair, Corsica beguiles with dazzling light, mesmerizing landscapes and privileged serenity and privacy.
As part of the Trois Vallées, Courchevel in the French Alps has access to one of the world's largest linked ski resorts with some 375 miles of groomed slopes and...
The famous French ski resort, in the Haute-Savoie region, is considered one of the world’s most beautiful winter destinations.
A fascinating mix of tradition and contemporary life, 1,200-year-old Kyoto has a wealth of Japanese culture, including some 2,000 temples and shrines.
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial capital and the ripple effects are being felt all over town. From Russian oligarchs to freshly-minted hedge fund traders, a...
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
Now that many of its beloved museums and monuments have undergone facelifts, it's time to revisit the City of Angels.
Firenze, famously dubbed the “city of stone" by writer Mary McCarthy, regards itself as a living museum. And considering it has counted among its residents the likes of Michelangelo, Raphael,...
Places with a history of overlapping cultures tend to be especially rich destinations—and perhaps, none more so than Istanbul.
St. Barth’s has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease. What's new; where to stay and shop.
The so-called "gateway of the Americas" is a vibrant, rapidly changing city that is fast becoming a chic cultural destination.
Laid out in the 17th century by André Le Nôtre, the Tuileries garden, on the right bank of the Seine, is flanked by the Place de la Concorde to the...
The hottest new club in Paris also has an unusual venue—occupying around 20,000 square feet beneath the stone arches of the Right Bank approach to the Pont Alexandre III. These...
Caron de Beaumarchais is exactly what you want in a small, affordable Parisian hotel. It’s unbelievably pretty; it’s located bang in the middle of the Marais district—young and fun, this...
The former muse of Yves Saint Laurent, Loulou de la Falaise stocks her Right Bank shop with handsome leather-trimmed handbags, knitwear, accessories and other items needed to create a Parisian...
Exquisite engraved stationery and writing cards with wonderful animals and deeply memorable colors sold out of a historic spot on the Right Bank where the wooden drawers have held dyes...
Custom shoemaker Pierre Corthay apprenticed at John Lobb and Berluti before opening his own atelier on the Right Bank in 1990. His big break came when Suzy Menkes of The...
Search By Keyword
Known as the Blue City for its cobalt-painted facades, Jodhpur...
Marrakech has it all: history, romance, atmosphere. It exudes a...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.