Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to ''" Displaying 10 of 17993 Results
Now that many of its beloved museums and monuments have undergone facelifts, it's time to revisit the City of Angels.
Firenze, famously dubbed the “city of stone" by writer Mary McCarthy, regards itself as a living museum. And considering it has counted among its residents the likes of Michelangelo, Raphael,...
Still considered somewhat of a traveler’s secret, Jordan is home to a number of the world’s most extraordinary historical sites, including the “Lost City” of Petra, the Roman ruins of...
Known as the “City of Lakes” or “Venice of the East,” Udaipur abounds with stunning landscapes and larger-than-life palaces.
An easy getaway for East Coasters, the city of brotherly love has historic sites, some great museums and a burgeoning food scene.
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial capital and the ripple effects are being felt all over town. From Russian oligarchs to freshly-minted hedge fund traders, a...
One of the oldest cities in the Netherlands, Maastricht has more to offer than the annual, world-renowned Tefaf Art Fair.
St. Barth’s has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease. What's new; where to stay and shop.
Many of the city’s treasures underwent facelifts for Québec's 400th anniversary last year, so it’s a great time to see North America's most French city shine.
The Spanish capital is buzzing with revamped hotels, authentic restaurants and a vibrant art scene.
In recent years, Dallas has emerged as a vibrant, fast-growing art destination, drawing connoisseurs who come for weekend-long pilgrimages to explore the riches.
China's embrace of capitalism is transforming this historic city into an urban marvel for this century. Come witness its rise.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
Where else can you find thirteen Michelin-starred restaurants, nine World Heritage sites and miles of beaches in one European city?
Reporting on cities that have been attracting tourists for hundreds of years is both a privilege and a challenge.
Palace hotels and painted elephants are part of the colorful exoticism of Jaipur, a city that offers a dazzling immersion into the riches of India.
The so-called "gateway of the Americas" is a vibrant, rapidly changing city that is fast becoming a chic cultural destination.
Part of the downtown Arts District, the city’s major art institution, the Dallas Museum of Art, contains everything from ancient Mediterranean artifacts to contemporary art, although some collections are stronger...
Australia’s most high-profile—and invariably controversial—art prize, the Archibald (awarded annually for best portrait painting), is on view here, and the contemporary-art section on the lower level is brilliant. Chairman of...
Serious pampering and luxe amenities are expected by guests who book at iconic Las Ventanas, in Mexico’s Cabo, but what they may not be anticipating is the inspired art collection...
This top contemporary-art gallery is located a bit off the beaten tourist path so you’ll have to take a taxi, but it’s absolutely worth it. Suzanne Lecht, the American founder...
Managed by charming, New Zealand expat Gil Pattison, this light-filled gallery in the ground-floor annex of the Strand hotel serves as a showcase for Myanmar’s burgeoning contemporary art scene, which...
Search By Keyword
This South American city is imbued with sophistication, generous hospitality...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.