Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Goodman Gallery'" Displaying 10 of 12302 Results
The Spanish capital is buzzing with revamped hotels, authentic restaurants and a vibrant art scene.
Like a gawky adolescent who has discovered her beauty, the city is blooming as it shows off its splendors.
St. Barth’s has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease. What's new; where to stay and shop.
This tiny old mining town enjoys a big setting, framed by the soaring San Juan Mountains, and draws skiers in the winter and outdoor enthusiasts during the summer.
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial capital and the ripple effects are being felt all over town. From Russian oligarchs to freshly-minted hedge fund traders, a...
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
In recent years, Dallas has emerged as a vibrant, fast-growing art destination, drawing connoisseurs who come for weekend-long pilgrimages to explore the riches.
One of the oldest cities in the Netherlands, Maastricht has more to offer than the annual, world-renowned Tefaf Art Fair.
The seaside town continues to cast a powerful spell, and while its modern reputation as a jet-setter’s paradise may be well deserved, the natural beauty and simple lifestyle are still...
Italy's most fabled region abounds with stunning countryside, vineyards and old-world European towns.
Forget about your grandmother’s Palm Beach, the winter playground manages to combine old world grandeur with small-town charm.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
There are few more beautiful places in Britain than the Cotswolds, the bucolic region dotted with sleepy villages and bustling market towns.
Bangkok is one of Asia's most complex capitals, with incredible historic sights, a diverse food scene and welcoming locals.
Once a sleepy fishing town, Buzios is one of Brazil's most spectacular beach destinations.
The Dutch capital is the kind of city where you'll have the most fun blending into the local scene, by exploring on foot, bike and boat.
A fascinating mix of tradition and contemporary life, 1,200-year-old Kyoto has a wealth of Japanese culture, including some 2,000 temples and shrines.
Put on the map by Aristotle and Jackie Onassis, this island offers a few gorgeous hotels, chic restaurants and a buzzing scene.
Accessible by train and a handful of electric taxis only, the quaint town of Zermatt is a fabulous base for hiking in the scenic Matterhorn region.
The One & Only hotel, opened in April 2009, scored not only Nobu and Gordon Ramsay for its newest venture; they also recruited the renowned Johannesburg-based Goodman Gallery to install...
Located in the chic V&A Waterfront district, the One & Only has a man-made lake and small island, interiors designed by Adam Tihany, restaurants spearheaded by Nobu and Gordon Ramsay,...
A few years ago, Cape Town -based artist Paul du Toit (www.pauldutoit.com), received a call inviting him to work with South African icon Nelson Mandela. “It was an incredible honor,”...
Contemporary artist Paul du Toit has a studio in chic enclave Hout Bay (studio visits can be arranged; contact Indagare for an introduction). Here, he shares some places not to...
Even people who are not interested in art know that in recent years the contemporary Asian market has sold beyond all expectations. Take, for instance, the first auction organized by...
A native South African and a director of Red Carnation Hotels, the company behind such properties as the Twelve Apostles and Bushmans Kloof, Tollman O’Hana shares her secrets to enjoying...
Cape Town’s newest five-star hotel, the One & Only Cape Town, scored not one but two celebrity chefs—Gordon Ramsay and Nobuyuki Matsuhisa—to head its restaurants, located on opposite sides of...
Indagare Insider Kai Yin-Lo on her favorite galleries: “Years ago, Dashanzi, also known as 798, was a Russian-built electronic components factory. Today it’s home to thriving contemporary art scene including...
London is heaving this spring with blockbuster shows, from a fun mid-career survey of Chris Ofili and exhibit of legendary sculptor Henry Moore (both at Tate Britain) to a revealing...
Search By Keyword
The mountainous island in the West Indies is transforming into...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.