Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Aurelia'" Displaying 10 of 6296 Results
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial capital and the ripple effects are being felt all over town. From Russian oligarchs to freshly-minted hedge fund traders, a...
Today, this desert city specializes in delivering fun 24/7—whatever that may mean for you.
St. Barth’s has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease. What's new; where to stay and shop.
Reviews of the One & Only Ocean Club and the Cove at Atlantis on Nassau. Insider report on Harbour Island.
The 4,000-acre resort on Mexico’s Pacific Coast is not a private club, but it feels like a sexy version of one.
The Spanish capital is buzzing with revamped hotels, authentic restaurants and a vibrant art scene.
In recent years, Dallas has emerged as a vibrant, fast-growing art destination, drawing connoisseurs who come for weekend-long pilgrimages to explore the riches.
Nice’s fashionable hot spot, whose regulars include Elton John, Bono and Rod Stewart, has spread its Gallic wings into London’s Mayfair with the opening (in June 2007) of the place...
An Indagare member recently traveled to London with her two young children and wanted them to experience all the highlights of the capital in one weekend. London is not designed...
Tucked away on quiet Rue du Parc Royal and with modern interiors and a nice wait staff, La Petite Place is open all day, making it equally great for an...
The town of Cucuron makes a lovely day trip from central Provence. To get there, you will cross the Luberon mountains. These are gentle hills, not the Alps. On your...
Gramercy Park is one of the city’s most charming and historic neighborhoods. In the early 1830s, lawyer-turned-developer Samuel Ruggles laid out sixty-six plots for town houses around what was then...
Just across from the lovely housewares boutique Blanc d’Ivoire, this child of the its parent linen shop next door, La Paresse en Douce, sells a delectable assortment of kids’ clothing...
On most days you’ll find designer Sandra Gilles at a sewing machine in the back of her petite boutique, working on her whimsical line of handbags and one-of-a-kind fashion. Long...
Search By Keyword
The private island off Antigua makes a wonderful getaway for...
There are few more beautiful places in Britain than the...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.