Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to '3-Day Itinerary: From Florence to Siena'" Displaying 10 of 111 Results
Nearby Hotels: Il Salviatino, Relais La Suvera, Castello del Nero, Borgo Finocchieto, Castel Monastero, Borgo Santo Pietro DAY 1 – Fiesole, Medici Villa, Vinci & Shopping MORNING Begin your tour...
If vine-covered pergolas, meandering pathways and Victorian iron furniture with cream umbrellas are your vision of paradise, then the two-year-old spa-retreat Borgo Santo Pietro is a must visit. Overlooking the...
Nearby Hotels: Relais Sant’Elena, Borgo Santo Pietro, Castello di Vicarello, Il Pellicano DAY 1 – San Gimignano & Volterra MORNING This itinerary kicks off in San Gimignano, a little less...
Nearby Hotels: Locanda dell’Amorosa, Borgo Finocchieto, Castello Banfi Il Borgo, Il Falconière, Palazzo Terranova, Villa Mangiacane DAY 1— Murlo, Montalcino, Sant’Angelo in Colle MORNING Set off to Murlo, a tiny...
From Indagare member Jaqueline Cittone Magid, June 2009 “We booked our stay at Castello Banfi Il Borgo based upon feedback from the members of Indagare, and we are glad we...
The stylish wife of Ferragamo’s Chairman of the Board, Massimo, shares her Florence favorites: FAVORITE RESTAURANTS & LOUNGES I like the Lounge at J.K. Place), Enoteca Pinchiorri (Via Ghibellina 87;...
Located within the popular oenophile destination of the award-winning medieval Castello Banfi, near Montalcino, the 14-room Borgo still manages to provide a surprising level of serenity. The property, which opened...
The Castel Sant’Angelo, otherwise known as the Mausoleum of Hadrian, was originally constructed as a tomb for the Roman emperor and his family. After years of looting and pillaging by...
Search By Keyword
Chiang Mai means “a million rice field kingdom,” and those...
The mountainous island in the West Indies is transforming into...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.