Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Palladium'" Displaying 10 of 4279 Results
This mecca for passionate foodies offers some of the country’s most innovative cooking and cultivating.
The seaside town continues to cast a powerful spell, and while its modern reputation as a jet-setter’s paradise may be well deserved, the natural beauty and simple lifestyle are still...
The mountainous island in the West Indies is transforming into the Caribbean's new hot spot.
St. Barth’s has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease. What's new; where to stay and shop.
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
St Moritz has come roaring back. For an update on the legendary Swiss ski resort, check back soon.
To understand the land that inspired awe in the Incas, the conquistadors and today's worldliest travelers, you must explore the Urubamba, or Sacred Valley.
Dostoyevsky called St. Petersburg “the most abstract and intentional city on earth.”
Napa's neighboring wine country is renowned for great Pinot Noir vineyards, memorable boutique hotels and sublime restaurants.
Sun Valley's easy charm, excellent slopes and natural beauty draw skiers and outdoor enthusiasts throughout the year.
Home to the some of the happiest people on earth, Bhutan is a country of peaks and valleys, temples and spirituality.
While it may lack some of the charm of jetset destinations like St. Tropez or St. Barth’s, Florianopolis, in the southern Brazilian state of Santa Caterina, is through-and-through one raucous...
Ecuador's capital of Quito, home to colonial architecture and grand plazas, sits in a valley between the Andes and the Pichincha volcano.
While David’s may be for one-of-a-kind, locally designed jewelry and Patina for period pieces, Palladium’s jewelry selection targets enthusiasts of international luxury brands and classic, modern styles. The store offers...
For interesting contemporary jewelry, Beth Nickel of Far Niente winery goes to David’s for its gemstone creations and Swiss watches, made in-house by owner and designer David Clark or selected...
This district, a three-block collection of lei shops mixed with designer boutiques, has undergone a major $84 million renovation (to be completed in Spring 2008), transforming it from a hodgepodge...
This cult jeweler whose followers include celebrities and collectors, creates extravagant pieces of art to be worn. Whether it’s an ornately carved ivory bracelet or a delicate rose with gem-studded...
For Art Deco platinum engagement rings, Victorian and Edwardian gold chains, and other period pieces Beth Nickel of Far Niente winery goes to this well-stocked store full of rare, unusual...
Beth Nickel has been based in the Napa Valley since 1976, when she and her husband, Gil, moved to California from Oklahoma. In 1979, they bought a vineyard and restored...
In the market for diamonds? This jewelry shop has tasteful designs, along with watches by such brands as Cartier and Bedat & Co.
Search By Keyword
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.