Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Benares'" Displaying 10 of 8154 Results
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial capital and the ripple effects are being felt all over town. From Russian oligarchs to freshly-minted hedge fund traders, a...
This archipelago of some one hundred islands in the Indian Ocean boasts some of the world's most spectacular beach resorts.
The Pacific Northwest has a refreshingly quirky spirit and best way to approach it is to start here.
Insider picks from Athens and the best island, including Mykonos, Santorini and lesser-known Paros.
The best of the Riviera Maya, a gorgeous coastline that's turning into one of the fastest-growing resort areas in Mexico.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
Discover the best beach hideaways in the area that Brazilians call "the land of happiness."
The Amalfi Coast is a place where land, sea and sky strike a note of such otherworldly perfection that the region is best approached by boat in order to take...
This flat island boasts three Leading Hotels of the World, stunning private villas, excellent golf and some of the best food in the Caribbean
Verbier is for passionate advanced skiers, as well as for families and groups of friends who want to hole up in some of Switzerland’s best private chalets
There is heated debate about whether Amaya or Benares serves the best Indian food in London, but neither place will disappoint in their sophisticated takes on traditional dishes from the...
This is the kind of discreet, elegant hotel preferred by people who like to be well taken care of but don’t like a lot of fuss. When the staff call...
One of the rare Indian restaurants to win a Michelin star, Amaya has been one of the city’s hot spots for spicy food in sexy surroundings since it opened in...
At the end of 2011, we quizzed members and staff about their favorite discoveries this year. Indagare member J.O. Tobin finds the best way to travel around Africa and loves...
Founded by Singaporean hotelier Christina Ong, this boutique hotel, on a quiet street in Belgravia, is a favorite retreat for the fashion crowd. The Ongs, who own Parrot Cay in...
The man who seems to have stolen the crown from Sir Terence Conran as the king of London’s restaurant scene, Gordon Ramsay cannot be accused of cookie cutter eateries. His...
One of our favorite ways to explore London, or any city full of colorful history, is to discover it with engaging docents, i.e. scholars and practicing professionals in place of...
London is one of our favorite cities for family travel. Historic landmarks like the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace and Big Ben and newer sites like the London Eye and...
Search By Keyword
Change comes slowly to this small Bahamian island, and that’s...
This incredibly diverse, enormous country at the tip of the...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.