Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Summer in St. Tropez, Deauville and Paris'" Displaying 10 of 3927 Results
Forget about your grandmother’s Palm Beach, the winter playground manages to combine old world grandeur with small-town charm.
Where else can you find thirteen Michelin-starred restaurants, nine World Heritage sites and miles of beaches in one European city?
The French islands of Porquerolles and Port-Cros offer breathtaking cliffs, shimmering turquoise coves and fine beaches.
Looking for an island where wild horses roam beaches and the hot nighttime activity is swimming in a bioluminescent bay?
Known as an eco and adventure destination, this Central American country offers beaches, jungles, volcanoes and now world-class golf courses and resorts.
The three-island nation is known for its white-sand beaches, wild jungle and laid-back vibe.
Discover the best beach hideaways in the area that Brazilians call "the land of happiness."
This summer mecca combines city sophistication with stunning beaches and farmland.
Unspoiled beaches and pampering resorts make the BVIs a top choice for a romantic escape.
This archipelago of some one hundred islands in the Indian Ocean boasts some of the world's most spectacular beach resorts.
Once a sleepy fishing town, Buzios is one of Brazil's most spectacular beach destinations.
Imagine a boater’s paradise of small islands with deserted beaches and hidden coves with warm turquoise waters and you get an idea of the paradise of Angra.
Thailand’s third-largest island (roughly the size of Martha’s Vineyard) has gorgeous white beaches and clear, warm seas.
The group of islands has gorgeous beaches, perfect weather, fabulous snorkeling and a wonderful sense of place.
This island offers gorgeous beaches and wonderful five-star properties, many of which are ideal for families
For hopeless romantics, the island of Santorini offers black-sand beaches and a crater that transforms sunsets into wild-hued spectacles.
Greece’s largest island offers a mix of glamorous hotels, beautiful beaches and historic ruins.
Intimate, hip beach hotels line the shore of this former hippie enclave, which is now a favorite spot for low-key travelers looking to unplug.
Roughly the size of France, Thailand has all the ingredients of a great trip: mountains, jungles, cities, beaches and, of course, delicious food.
From the moment my taxi pulled into Malliouhana’s shaded drive, I felt as if I’d discovered a hidden island paradise. Unlike those of Anguilla’s other luxury properties, Malliouhana’s entrance doesn’t...
From a member who recently visited St. Tropez, Deauville and Paris with her children: The Pan Dei Palais is total bliss! I am completely in love with this hotel. The...
I recently found myself in the position of many of the Indagare members I am normally advising. I wanted to take a family trip before my maternity leave ended, and...
While some of the BVI’s luxurious resorts focus on the honeymoon set, Little Dix Bay welcomes families with open arms. Many of their recently renovated rooms and suites have connecting...
The name of this Cape Elizabeth resort, located just south of Portland, is a bit deceiving. Inn by the Sea is less a traditional New England inn and more of...
A twenty-minute drive from St.-Tropez, between Grimaud and Ste.-Maxime, this Belle Epoque palace is a perfect choice if you’re traveling with kids. Set on a hill and framed by umbrella...
From A.T., NY We are back from Costa Rica and had a very good time. The Four Seasons has a great location, as it is built on a small peninsula...
Search By Keyword
An outrageous shape-shifter, Myanmar is finally emerging from its troubled...
A first-hand account of a philanthropic “reality" trip to Zambia...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.