Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Café Diglas'" Displaying 10 of 19883 Results
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
Bordered by Germany, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Slovenia and Switzerland, Austria showcases a host of different influences.
Lech is ideal for young families: safe and picturesque, with the efficient, friendly Austrians running the show.
The largest island in the Mediterranean has incredible historic sites, passionate locals and a food scene to impress any gourmet.
Salzburg sits like a baroque jewel on the banks of the river Salzach, at the northern boundary of the Alps.
With miles of biking, walking and riding trails, scores of wineries and plenty of world-class musical performances, Burgenland provides activities ranging from athletic to cultural.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
Where else can you find thirteen Michelin-starred restaurants, nine World Heritage sites and miles of beaches in one European city?
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
With fine food and wine, an unstudied sense of style, and an intense devotion to sport, this may be Australia's most fascinating city.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
The city by the Charles is a cultural hub full of wonderful museums, fine dining and hip shopping.
The Chilean capital's many cultural offerings, including fine food and boutiques, are entirely captivating.
With all eyes on the nation's capital, we celebrate the city's great food and phenomenal cultural offerings.
This flat island boasts world class hotels, stunning private villas, excellent golf and some of the best food in the Caribbean.
Bangkok is one of Asia's most complex capitals, with incredible historic sights, a diverse food scene and welcoming locals.
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
The Spanish capital is buzzing with revamped hotels, authentic restaurants and a vibrant art scene.
Most locals believe the Diglas’s renovation robbed the place of its bohemian soul, but this centrally located café is a great spot to refuel during sightseeing (the Stephansdom and Museum...
Many locals consider this large corner café on the Gumpendorferstrasse their favorite classic café. Despite a renovation by the current owners in the early 1980s, the Sperl—a meeting place for...
Located a few blocks from the Sagrada Familia, Can Ravell serves traditional Catalan cuisine in an airy dining room hidden above a historic deli. To reach the restaurant, push through...
James Hirschfeld of Paperless Post raves that this tried-and-true nautical restaurant, in the bustling port town of Piraeus off a small landing dock called Tourkolimeno, serves up some of the...
If you’re baffled by the encyclopedic array of Viennese coffee brews—indisputably more confusing than those found at Starbucks—the Landtmann is a great place to start, as the menu provides illustrations...
The best meal I had in Turkey was in the supremely romantic courtyard of Kocadon. From the outrageously fresh seafood (you select your own fish) to the candlelit setting, almost...
Search By Keyword
The famous French ski resort, in the Haute-Savoie region, is...
Like the French Riviera, Turkey’s southwester coast was “discovered” by...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.