Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'A Royal Pain'" Displaying 10 of 17753 Results
St. Barth’s has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease. What's new; where to stay and shop.
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial capital and the ripple effects are being felt all over town. From Russian oligarchs to freshly-minted hedge fund traders, a...
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
Imagine a Grand Canyonesque landscape with clusters of wild, wind-sculpted rock spires and networks of mountain caves that have been converted into churches, homes and hotels, and you begin to...
Intimate, hip beach hotels line the shore of this former hippie enclave, which is now a favorite spot for low-key travelers looking to unplug.
The beauty of the rugged Atlantic Coast and the quaint villages, boutique hotels and lobster shacks continue to cast a powerful spell.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
Palace hotels and painted elephants are part of the colorful exoticism of Jaipur, a city that offers a dazzling immersion into the riches of India.
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
What was once a tiny fishing village has morphed into a tax-free bastion of mega-malls, five-star hotels and wildly elaborate real estate projects.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
The Amalfi Coast is a place where land, sea and sky strike a note of such otherworldly perfection that the region is best approached by boat in order to take...
This flat island boasts three Leading Hotels of the World, stunning private villas, excellent golf and some of the best food in the Caribbean
Long a bastion of understated cool, the Danish capital is abuzz with a ground-breaking new concert hall and a special new boutique hotel.
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
The Spanish capital is buzzing with revamped hotels, authentic restaurants and a vibrant art scene.
Greece’s largest island offers a mix of glamorous hotels, beautiful beaches and historic ruins.
This is the kind of discreet, elegant hotel preferred by people who like to be well taken care of but don’t like a lot of fuss. When the staff call...
Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco
Casa Andina Classic Catedral
See Also: Sacred Valley: Where To Stay
The younger, southern sister to Paris’ trendy Murano hotel, this property in the Palmeraie feels like a sexy mini-resort with thirty-seven rooms spread amongst five riads. Though Philippe Starck was...
An Indagare member, Lesley M. M. Blume, recently traveled to Barcelona and San Sebastian. Below, she shares some tips on where to stay and eat in Spain: “Thank you again...
Many of our members who go to LA for the first time want to stay at the iconic Shutters on the Beach, but have a hard time deciding how many...
I had not been to the Ritz-Carlton in four years, and I was amazed to see the hotel’s transformation following a $100-million renovation. Last time I stayed there, the lobby...
Trust the Hong Kong–headquartered group to snag the very best hotel site in town, flanked by the Imperial Gardens park and the lively bustle of Ginza. Oddly, for a city...
Search By Keyword
Thailand’s third-largest island (roughly the size of Martha’s Vineyard) has...
The country's most stunning landscapes and exhilarating outdoor activities center...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.