Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Handcrafting Opportunity in Indigenous Belize'" Displaying 10 of 551 Results
The best of the Riviera Maya, a gorgeous coastline that's turning into one of the fastest-growing resort areas in Mexico.
The 4,000-acre resort on Mexico’s Pacific Coast is not a private club, but it feels like a sexy version of one.
Mexico's stunning Baja Peninsula, once prized for its fishing by the likes of Ernest Hemingway, now draws Hollywood A-listers with its trinity of extraordinary resorts.
“A nature lover’s paradise” may be a tired cliché but it actually applies to this small Central American country.
The 25,000-acre beachside fiefdom could only be created by a man of seemingly limitless passions and equal means. Discover the late Sir James Goldsmith’s paradise.
Santa Fe rises out of New Mexico's endless, stark desert landscape like a colorful oasis that teeters between over-the-top kitsch and expressive old soul.
Known for its surf breaks and golf links, Punta Mita continues to expand its appeal with the addition of new resorts and sprawling villas, including an Aman-influenced hideaway.
Before fully exploring her affinity for textiles and design, MayaBags founder Judy Bergsma worked as a filmmaker for many years. An admirer of indigenous cultures, she traveled the globe and...
From Lisa Frelinghuysen, New York, March 2007 “Over Presidents Day weekend, I took my family to the Esencia hotel on the Mayan Riviera, in Mexico. We liked the idea of...
No one remembers the name of the visitor who suggested rebaptizing the Costa Maya—a corridor of jungle and beach that fronts the limpid Caribbean along the Yucatán peninsula—as the more...
Part of the Maya Riviera’s Mayakoba resort community, the Fairmont Mayakoba has 401 guest rooms located in casitas of various sizes scattered around the forty-five-acre property. Most rooms have views...
Reviews of the Riviera Maya’s equivalent of Disneyland—complete with spider-monkey and jaguar islands, a bat cave, underground rivers, a saltwater aquarium and a re-creation of a Mayan village—are mixed. Locals...
Vibe: Relaxed, beachside boho chic, intimate. At a Glance: Surrounded by the lavish five-stars of the Riviera Maya, boutique Esencia feels beautifully of the destination, like being invited to a...
Search By Keyword
Known as an eco and adventure destination, this Central American...
Bali is more enticing than ever, having undergone a frenzy...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.