Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Babuino 181'" Displaying 10 of 3593 Results
“Rome is a city that’s growing,” declared its last mayor, “and doesn’t fear what is new”—even if most visitors come to see its ancient treasures.
Star couturiers and luxury boutiques have transformed Milan into Italy’s most chic, modern metropolis, one brimming with attitude.
Italy's most fabled region abounds with stunning countryside, vineyards and old-world European towns.
Italy's third-biggest lake is the center of a region that's both natural and civilized, decadent and low-key, enormous and intimate.
Firenze, famously dubbed the “city of stone" by writer Mary McCarthy, regards itself as a living museum. And considering it has counted among its residents the likes of Michelangelo, Raphael,...
Reporting on cities that have been attracting tourists for hundreds of years is both a privilege and a challenge.
Despite its jet set status, Capri is also an ethereal, soulful island, especially its stunning, fragrant landscapes.
Writer D. H. Lawrence once described Sardinia as “lost between Europe and Africa and belonging to nowhere.”
The Amalfi Coast is a place where land, sea and sky strike a note of such otherworldly perfection that the region is best approached by boat in order to take...
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
The largest island in the Mediterranean has incredible historic sites, passionate locals and a food scene to impress any gourmet.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
Seven tented camps, including two new luxury/eco ones. Plus: what to read and see before you go.
With new luxury villas and gorgeous classic resorts, the Turks & Caicos is one of the Caribbean's most exciting destinations.
With hiking trails, scenic waterfalls, hidden villages and luxury resorts, the Big Island is an otherworldly slice of paradise.
Paros is known as the “Nantucket” of Greece thanks to its perfect mix of luxurious and rustic.
There’s an assumption that while metropolises like London, Hong Kong and New York are always moving, growing, changing, Italy’s cities are timeless; their charm eternal. And while Italy certainly moves...
The owner of Margutta 54 and Babuino 181, whose noble connections include a cardinal (a family baldachin to receive the Pope attests to this) and whose family has long functioned...
Read a member’s postcard on a recent family trip to Rome. Finding restaurants that are family friendly can be a chore in some cities but it’s part of la dolce...
Search By Keyword
Like the French Riviera, Turkey’s southwester coast was “discovered” by...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.