Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Trip to Myanmar 2012'" Displaying 10 of 489 Results
From P. Murdock, Florida This past Christmas my sister and I traveled to Singapore where we stayed a few days at Raffles before taking the Eastern & Orient Express for...
Myanmar 2012 is an outrageous shape shifter. Before I left on my trip there in March, I had read extensively about this southeast Asian country, not least because its appalling...
One of he best ways of exploring Myanmar is along its biggest river and commercial waterway, the Irrawaddy. There are several boating companies that offer cruises, but the best is...
One of the loveliest hotels in southeast Asia, this Orient-Express–run property sits tucked away in the city’s embassy district. It’s just a 5-minute drive to downtown Yangon, with such tourist...
This peach-colored hotel on nine acres of beautiful grounds on the edge of the city center opened its doors in 1899, and it is still the grande dame of Cape...
An exclusive compound of historic stone buildings with thirty acres of lush blooming gardens and stunning views, La Residencia is one of Mallorca’s most celebrated and renowned hotels. No wonder:...
Absurdly romantic, the grande dame of Rio de Janeiro is a jewel of 1920s resort architecture (it was inspired by the Negresco in Nice and the Carlton in Cannes). Yet...
Vibe: Romantic, Mexican, lavish. At a Glance: The first luxury resort on the Riviera Maya, Maroma sits on the area’s best beach and has an authentic, destination-specific vibe. Review: On...
Search By Keyword
St Moritz has come roaring back. For an update on...
Like the French Riviera, Turkey’s southwester coast was “discovered” by...
Sophisticated living combined with a refreshingly laid-back California attitude in...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.