Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Cinc Sentits'" Displaying 10 of 9613 Results
Where else can you find thirteen Michelin-starred restaurants, nine World Heritage sites and miles of beaches in one European city?
From the untamed beauty of the southern coast to the buzz of Barcelona and Madrid, Spain offers a colorful panorama of refined city life and unspoiled countryside.
The Spanish capital is buzzing with revamped hotels, authentic restaurants and a vibrant art scene.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
There’s something mysterious and irresistible about the Spanish island of Ibiza.
The summer enclave of choice for the Spanish royal family and others who enjoy private dinners and rustic sophistication.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
Put on the map by Aristotle and Jackie Onassis, this island offers a few gorgeous hotels, chic restaurants and a buzzing scene.
The Basque Country is synonymous with good eating, and San Sebastian now boasts a higher density of Michelin stars than Paris.
The largest island in the Mediterranean has incredible historic sites, passionate locals and a food scene to impress any gourmet.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
Marrakech has it all: history, romance, atmosphere. It exudes a happening, hip vibe, but it also has a sterling pedigree. If you’re looking for an indulgent time in an exotic...
The so-called "gateway of the Americas" is a vibrant, rapidly changing city that is fast becoming a chic cultural destination.
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
With fine food and wine, an unstudied sense of style, and an intense devotion to sport, this may be Australia's most fascinating city.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
Peru is an astonishingly beautiful and welcoming place, where relics of the Inca civilization survive side by side with examples of Spain’s colonial legacy.
Star couturiers and luxury boutiques have transformed Milan into Italy’s most chic, modern metropolis, one brimming with attitude.
Most people come to Ramses for the scene, not the food. A hit with the city’s in crowd, the Philippe Starck–designed bar/restaurant/club feels a good deal chicer and sexier than...
BARCELONA “The lamps along the Ramblas sketched an avenue of vapor that faded as the city to awake…The brightness of dawn filtered down from balconies and cornices in streaks of...
Vosges Haut-Chocolat founder Katrina Markoff is more than just a chocolatier—she is a storyteller. Her sweet creations, which feature such ingredients as wasabi, chipotle chili and curry powder, are inspired...
Search By Keyword
An outrageous shape-shifter, Myanmar is finally emerging from its troubled...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.