Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Cinc Sentits'" Displaying 10 of 11551 Results
Where else can you find thirteen Michelin-starred restaurants, nine World Heritage sites and miles of beaches in one European city?
From the untamed beauty of the southern coast to the buzz of Barcelona and Madrid, Spain offers a colorful panorama of refined city life and unspoiled countryside.
The Spanish capital is buzzing with revamped hotels, authentic restaurants and a vibrant art scene.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
There’s something mysterious and irresistible about the Spanish island of Ibiza.
The summer enclave of choice for the Spanish royal family and others who enjoy private dinners and rustic sophistication.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
Put on the map by Aristotle and Jackie Onassis, this island offers a few gorgeous hotels, chic restaurants and a buzzing scene.
The Basque Country is synonymous with good eating, and San Sebastian now boasts a higher density of Michelin stars than Paris.
The largest island in the Mediterranean has incredible historic sites, passionate locals and a food scene to impress any gourmet.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
Marrakech has it all: history, romance, atmosphere. It exudes a happening, hip vibe, but it also has a sterling pedigree. If you’re looking for an indulgent time in an exotic...
The so-called "gateway of the Americas" is a vibrant, rapidly changing city that is fast becoming a chic cultural destination.
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
With fine food and wine, an unstudied sense of style, and an intense devotion to sport, this may be Australia's most fascinating city.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
Peru is an astonishingly beautiful and welcoming place, where relics of the Inca civilization survive side by side with examples of Spain’s colonial legacy.
Star couturiers and luxury boutiques have transformed Milan into Italy’s most chic, modern metropolis, one brimming with attitude.
In Catalan, Cinc Sentits means “five senses,” and indeed this restaurant appeals to all of them. “Food is the star, but we also spent a lot of time conceiving the...
More of a restaurant than a tapas bar, Comerç 24 has a menu influenced by the mad-scientist cuisine of Ferran Adrià (the three-Michelin-star chef of El Bulli). Chef and owner...
Alkimia’s chef, Jordi Vilà, is another follower of Ferran Adrià. Minimalist decor allows guests to focus on Vilà’s deconstructed dishes, including pa amb tomàquet, a typical Catalan dish of white...
It’s well worth making a detour into the countryside between San Sebastián and Bilbao, for the thrill of discovering chef Victor Arguinzoniz’s extraordinary avant-garde barbecuing at his restaurant, Etxebarri, in...
This charming restaurant within the walled old city of Hondarribia serves traditional Basque cuisine and offers an excellent tasting menu.
Though Akelare and Arzak, both three-starred tables, get all the attention and are better than ever, I also love Zuberoa, which is sort of the dark horse of the San...
The newer restaurants tend to be located in mall complexes allowing people to round off their shopping missions with a western-experience meal. Italian food is hugely popular in Beijing, as...
Search By Keyword
Change comes slowly to this small Bahamian island, and that’s...
One of the oldest cities in the Netherlands, Maastricht has...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.