Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Caneel Bay, a Rosewood Resort'" Displaying 10 of 6944 Results
Forget about your grandmother’s Palm Beach, the winter playground manages to combine old world grandeur with small-town charm.
This island offers gorgeous beaches and wonderful five-star properties, many of which are ideal for families
Caribbean-style beautiful with lazy golden beaches and jaw-dropping Nevis Peak, the island centers around the family-friendly Four Seasons.
Looking for an island where wild horses roam beaches and the hot nighttime activity is swimming in a bioluminescent bay?
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
The private island off Antigua makes a wonderful getaway for couples and family alike.
Known as an eco and adventure destination, this Central American country offers beaches, jungles, volcanoes and now world-class golf courses and resorts.
Unspoiled beaches and pampering resorts make the BVIs a top choice for a romantic escape.
This archipelago of some one hundred islands in the Indian Ocean boasts some of the world's most spectacular beach resorts.
Thanks to a host of activities, stunning landscapes and gorgeous resorts, the area surrounding the Pacific Coast's Carmel is a wonderful destination for the entire family.
Where else can you find thirteen Michelin-starred restaurants, nine World Heritage sites and miles of beaches in one European city?
A first-hand account of a philanthropic “reality" trip to Zambia that transforms the California families who sign up.
An insider's guide to Rio. Plus, learn about a family trip in the Amazon and a bikini-boot-camp style spa.
The summer enclave of choice for the Spanish royal family and others who enjoy private dinners and rustic sophistication.
The French islands of Porquerolles and Port-Cros offer breathtaking cliffs, shimmering turquoise coves and fine beaches.
The three-island nation is known for its white-sand beaches, wild jungle and laid-back vibe.
Discover the best beach hideaways in the area that Brazilians call "the land of happiness."
This summer mecca combines city sophistication with stunning beaches and farmland.
In a world of cookie-cutter luxury, Caneel Bay dares to say no to every cliché. No monster plasma-screen TV in the bedroom—no TV at all, in fact. No tricked out...
Spice Island Beach Resort may be all-inclusive, but this Small Luxury Hotel of the World and the only hotel on Grenada to receive a AAA Four Diamond rating is far...
For many families, the question “Where should we go for spring break?” is a loaded one. For most, it’s a trip designed around bonding time with the kids, though it’s...
I recently found myself in the position of many of the Indagare members I am normally advising. I wanted to take a family trip before my maternity leave ended, and...
From the moment my taxi pulled into Malliouhana’s shaded drive, I felt as if I’d discovered a hidden island paradise. Unlike those of Anguilla’s other luxury properties, Malliouhana’s entrance doesn’t...
Formerly managed by Starwood Resorts, the El Careyes Beach Resort hotel encompasses a great variety of rooms from standard doubles in the main building to beachfront two-bedroom Master Suites and...
Vibe: relaxed, adventurous, luxurious At a Glance: An equally wonderful place for couples or families, this resort is perfect for someone looking for a mixture of adventure and relaxation with...
Search By Keyword
Savannah is a magical otherworld where the pace is slow,...
The largest single-mountain ski resort in North America is better...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.