Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to ''" Displaying 10 of 4746 Results
Once a sleepy fishing town, Buzios is one of Brazil's most spectacular beach destinations.
Forget about your grandmother’s Palm Beach, the winter playground manages to combine old world grandeur with small-town charm.
Discover the best beach hideaways in the area that Brazilians call "the land of happiness."
Imagine a boater’s paradise of small islands with deserted beaches and hidden coves with warm turquoise waters and you get an idea of the paradise of Angra.
An insider's guide to Rio. Plus, learn about a family trip in the Amazon and a bikini-boot-camp style spa.
This South American city is imbued with sophistication, generous hospitality and a lust for life.
Where else can you find thirteen Michelin-starred restaurants, nine World Heritage sites and miles of beaches in one European city?
The French islands of Porquerolles and Port-Cros offer breathtaking cliffs, shimmering turquoise coves and fine beaches.
Looking for an island where wild horses roam beaches and the hot nighttime activity is swimming in a bioluminescent bay?
Known as an eco and adventure destination, this Central American country offers beaches, jungles, volcanoes and now world-class golf courses and resorts.
The three-island nation is known for its white-sand beaches, wild jungle and laid-back vibe.
This summer mecca combines city sophistication with stunning beaches and farmland.
Unspoiled beaches and pampering resorts make the BVIs a top choice for a romantic escape.
This archipelago of some one hundred islands in the Indian Ocean boasts some of the world's most spectacular beach resorts.
Thailand’s third-largest island (roughly the size of Martha’s Vineyard) has gorgeous white beaches and clear, warm seas.
The group of islands has gorgeous beaches, perfect weather, fabulous snorkeling and a wonderful sense of place.
This island offers gorgeous beaches and wonderful five-star properties, many of which are ideal for families
For hopeless romantics, the island of Santorini offers black-sand beaches and a crater that transforms sunsets into wild-hued spectacles.
Greece’s largest island offers a mix of glamorous hotels, beautiful beaches and historic ruins.
No matter where they live or whether they are young or old, fit or less than fit, cariocas go to the beach year-round: it’s Rio’s living room, lounge, gym and...
Buzios is a Brazilian fishing village-turned hip beach resort (à la St. Tropez), which is overrun by cariocas (Rio locals) each summer. A fabulously situated private villa has been transformed...
Perched on the dunes above Arroyo Burro Beach (also known as Dog Beach), the Brown Pelican had one of the prettiest views on the coast until it shuttered last fall...
This new hot spot is on Buzio’s popular surfing beach and serves fresh grilled fish and simple sides that make for the perfect chic, simple beach meal.
Search By Keyword
The largest single-mountain ski resort in North America is better...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.