Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Plage des Jumeaux'" Displaying 10 of 10510 Results
The French islands of Porquerolles and Port-Cros offer breathtaking cliffs, shimmering turquoise coves and fine beaches.
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
This island offers gorgeous beaches and wonderful five-star properties, many of which are ideal for families
Beautiful and not overrun with tourists, this island off the coast of Brittany, may well be one of France's best-kept secrets.
Roughly the size of France, Thailand has all the ingredients of a great trip: mountains, jungles, cities, beaches and, of course, delicious food.
Caribbean-style beautiful with lazy golden beaches and jaw-dropping Nevis Peak, the island centers around the family-friendly Four Seasons.
The South of France most storied region was one of the world's first summer resort areas thanks to its gorgeous seaside setting.
With major European cities looking more and more alike, Paris stands gloriously apart.
The seaside town continues to cast a powerful spell, and while its modern reputation as a jet-setter’s paradise may be well deserved, the natural beauty and simple lifestyle are still...
A first-hand account of a philanthropic “reality" trip to Zambia that transforms the California families who sign up.
An insider's guide to Rio. Plus, learn about a family trip in the Amazon and a bikini-boot-camp style spa.
The summer enclave of choice for the Spanish royal family and others who enjoy private dinners and rustic sophistication.
Forget about your grandmother’s Palm Beach, the winter playground manages to combine old world grandeur with small-town charm.
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
The private island off Antigua makes a wonderful getaway for couples and family alike.
A French island with Italian flair, Corsica beguiles with dazzling light, mesmerizing landscapes and privileged serenity and privacy.
As part of the Trois Vallées, Courchevel in the French Alps has access to one of the world's largest linked ski resorts with some 375 miles of groomed slopes and...
Verbier is for passionate advanced skiers, as well as for families and groups of friends who want to hole up in some of Switzerland’s best private chalets
In a world of cookie-cutter luxury, Caneel Bay dares to say no to every cliché. No monster plasma-screen TV in the bedroom—no TV at all, in fact. No tricked out...
In 1997, an influx of cash ($350 million to be exact) by Irish investors Dermot Desmond and J.P. McManus Partners helped the Lane maintain its status as the island’s premier...
After a multi-million dollar renovation, this former Starwood property is now the stately St. Regis Princeville Resort: a 252-room, Polynesian-inspired hotel with a 10,000 square foot spa, a Robert Trent...
We are often asked about last-minute getaways for families, and these ten destinations are easy to reach, have lots of hotel options (we do list our favorites) and offer child-friendly...
The last time I was in Provence, my husband had just finished graduate school and we decided to rent a farmhouse in the Luberon before he launched into a demanding...
Search By Keyword
Savannah is a magical otherworld where the pace is slow,...
The largest single-mountain ski resort in North America is better...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.