Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Synergy Center for Yoga and the Healing Arts'" Displaying 10 of 5165 Results
Forget about your grandmother’s Palm Beach, the winter playground manages to combine old world grandeur with small-town charm.
This incredibly diverse, enormous country at the tip of the continent offers a thrilling combination of city, bush and beach.
Known as an eco and adventure destination, this Central American country offers beaches, jungles, volcanoes and now world-class golf courses and resorts.
Discover the best beach hideaways in the area that Brazilians call "the land of happiness."
Once a sleepy fishing town, Buzios is one of Brazil's most spectacular beach destinations.
Imagine a boater’s paradise of small islands with deserted beaches and hidden coves with warm turquoise waters and you get an idea of the paradise of Angra.
South Africa's many stunning private game reserves are successes of eco-preservation and offer diverse wildlife.
Intimate, hip beach hotels line the shore of this former hippie enclave, which is now a favorite spot for low-key travelers looking to unplug.
Central America's next big thing, Nicaragua features jungles, beaches and crowd-free experiences.
Where else can you find thirteen Michelin-starred restaurants, nine World Heritage sites and miles of beaches in one European city?
Like a gawky adolescent who has discovered her beauty, the city is blooming as it shows off its splendors.
The French islands of Porquerolles and Port-Cros offer breathtaking cliffs, shimmering turquoise coves and fine beaches.
Looking for an island where wild horses roam beaches and the hot nighttime activity is swimming in a bioluminescent bay?
This South American city is imbued with sophistication, generous hospitality and a lust for life.
The so-called "gateway of the Americas" is a vibrant, rapidly changing city that is fast becoming a chic cultural destination.
The three-island nation is known for its white-sand beaches, wild jungle and laid-back vibe.
This summer mecca combines city sophistication with stunning beaches and farmland.
Unspoiled beaches and pampering resorts make the BVIs a top choice for a romantic escape.
Whether you’re a die-hard yoga fan or investigating the possibility of becoming one, South Beach is a great place to do it. The Synergy Center for Yoga and the Healing...
When I visited Miami last January, I was amazed to find the South Beach hotels and restaurants as busy as ever, despite the economic crisis. I returned this December to...
The busy steak house is renowned for its marbleized prime beef (try the 30-ounce bone-in rib eye for two), creamed corn, truffle macaroni and cheese, not to mention its buzzing...
The St. Regis Bal Harbour might be just a twenty-minute drive north of South Beach, but it could be a world away. And the entrance might have a de rigueur...
This is the place for travelers looking for a familiar level of service with a touch of local color. The 1953 landmark DiLido Hotel, designed by famed architect Morris Lapidus,...
Search By Keyword
This South American city is imbued with sophistication, generous hospitality...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.