Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Phi Beach'" Displaying 10 of 8298 Results
The mountainous island in the West Indies is transforming into the Caribbean's new hot spot.
Writer D. H. Lawrence once described Sardinia as “lost between Europe and Africa and belonging to nowhere.”
Forget about your grandmother’s Palm Beach, the winter playground manages to combine old world grandeur with small-town charm.
Italy's most fabled region abounds with stunning countryside, vineyards and old-world European towns.
Looking for an island where wild horses roam beaches and the hot nighttime activity is swimming in a bioluminescent bay?
Star couturiers and luxury boutiques have transformed Milan into Italy’s most chic, modern metropolis, one brimming with attitude.
Intimate, hip beach hotels line the shore of this former hippie enclave, which is now a favorite spot for low-key travelers looking to unplug.
Italy's third-biggest lake is the center of a region that's both natural and civilized, decadent and low-key, enormous and intimate.
Encompassing the Adriatic and Ionian coasts, in the heel of Italy, Puglia is one of the country’s most unspoiled—and unexplored—regions.
Firenze, famously dubbed the “city of stone" by writer Mary McCarthy, regards itself as a living museum. And considering it has counted among its residents the likes of Michelangelo, Raphael,...
Where else can you find thirteen Michelin-starred restaurants, nine World Heritage sites and miles of beaches in one European city?
Reporting on cities that have been attracting tourists for hundreds of years is both a privilege and a challenge.
“Rome is a city that’s growing,” declared its last mayor, “and doesn’t fear what is new”—even if most visitors come to see its ancient treasures.
Despite its jet set status, Capri is also an ethereal, soulful island, especially its stunning, fragrant landscapes.
The French islands of Porquerolles and Port-Cros offer breathtaking cliffs, shimmering turquoise coves and fine beaches.
Known as an eco and adventure destination, this Central American country offers beaches, jungles, volcanoes and now world-class golf courses and resorts.
The three-island nation is known for its white-sand beaches, wild jungle and laid-back vibe.
Discover the best beach hideaways in the area that Brazilians call "the land of happiness."
This summer mecca combines city sophistication with stunning beaches and farmland.
Laurel Barrack, owner and managing partner of Costa Smeralda Hotels, who is heading up the development of new luxury Villas at the legendary Cala di Volpe, Pitrizza and Romazzino hotels,...
If you want to rent a lounger and relax on the beach, the best place to do so is on Banje beach at the Eastwest Beach Club. In addition to...
The biggest news in Kennebunkport for the 2011 season comes from the quiet shores of Goose Rocks Beach. The owners of Hidden Pond have transformed the Tides Inn, an aging...
What Bodrum’s coast lacks in sand, it more than makes up for in clever floating docks that stretch into the Aegean. One of the top places to experience a beach...
Should you tire of Mexican food during your visit, book at table at Sea Breeze, the California-style bistro at the St. Regis. The lunch menu features fresh salads and sandwiches,...
See also Eastwest Beach Club in What To See & Do
Classic: Club 55. When Roger Vadim shot And God Created Woman, he used Club 55 as a snack shack between takes. Though a genuine landmark presiding over a stretch of...
At the end of a dirt road in a beautiful little cove with a pebble beach sits a fish restaurant that some locals would rate Ibiza’s best. It’s a hot...
An Indagare member and Ibiza veteran shares her insider tips and highlights from her most recent trip to the White Isle. “If you are staying in Ibiza for longer than...
Search By Keyword
Savannah is a magical otherworld where the pace is slow,...
Intimate, hip beach hotels line the shore of this former...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.