Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Family Activities in Venice'" Displaying 10 of 17151 Results
Seven tented camps, including two new luxury/eco ones. Plus: what to read and see before you go.
Verbier is for passionate advanced skiers, as well as for families and groups of friends who want to hole up in some of Switzerland’s best private chalets
Home to dozens of unsolved mysteries, the island known as Rapa Nui delights and stumps visitors. What to expect from this remote destination.
To get the most out of a visit to the region's largest and most complicated island, you need insiders' tips.
An insider's guide to Rio. Plus, learn about a family trip in the Amazon and a bikini-boot-camp style spa.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
A first-hand account of a philanthropic “reality" trip to Zambia that transforms the California families who sign up.
“Rome is a city that’s growing,” declared its last mayor, “and doesn’t fear what is new”—even if most visitors come to see its ancient treasures.
St. Barth’s has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease. What's new; where to stay and shop.
A memorable sidestep to lesser-known cities: Gwailor and Orchha (near Agra) and Karaikudi and Hampi (in the south). Plus, Bombay advice from designer Lisa Fine.
A full day in Lima, particularly one spent with an insider who can navigate the highlights, will add immeasurably to one’s understanding of the country.
Thanks to a host of activities, stunning landscapes and gorgeous resorts, the area surrounding the Pacific Coast's Carmel is a wonderful destination for the entire family.
Home to fifteen million people and site of the 2008 Olympics, Beijing is a superpower capital to see.
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial capital and the ripple effects are being felt all over town. From Russian oligarchs to freshly-minted hedge fund traders, a...
The seaside town continues to cast a powerful spell, and while its modern reputation as a jet-setter’s paradise may be well deserved, the natural beauty and simple lifestyle are still...
Now that many of its beloved museums and monuments have undergone facelifts, it's time to revisit the City of Angels.
—Discover a boutique where you can string your own glass-bead necklaces, La Compagnia delle Perle. —Board the #1 Vaparetto and take it from one end of the Grand Canal to...
From Brantley Turner Bradley of China Prep: “The Maritime Museum is fun and informative for adults and children alike…The signs all point to the Murray Building, so you need to...
DAY 1 MORNING: Arrive and check-in. Take a walk around the neighborhood to get your bearings. LUNCH: Have a light lunch in an informal place where you can watch the...
We are often asked about last-minute getaways for families, and these ten destinations are easy to reach, have lots of hotel options (we do list our favorites) and offer child-friendly...
The gorgeous zodiac clock, officially known as the Moors’ Clock Tower, crowns the arch leading from Piazza San Marco into the shopping streets that wend toward the Rialto bridge and...
Search By Keyword
The gateway to southeastern Asia, Singapore has a lot to...
Preserved by ancient fortifications and years of neglect, Cartagena is...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.