Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Family Activities in Venice'" Displaying 10 of 22563 Results
Verbier is for passionate advanced skiers, as well as for families and groups of friends who want to hole up in some of Switzerland’s best private chalets
Family vacation can be equal parts learning and leisure when taken in destinations like Scotland, a place as abounding in ancient culture as in genteel outdoor pursuits.
To get the most out of a visit to the region's largest and most complicated island, you need insiders' tips.
An insider's guide to Rio. Plus, learn about a family trip in the Amazon and a bikini-boot-camp style spa.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
A first-hand account of a philanthropic “reality" trip to Zambia that transforms the California families who sign up.
Reporting on cities that have been attracting tourists for hundreds of years is both a privilege and a challenge.
Insider picks from Athens and the best island, including Mykonos, Santorini and lesser-known Paros.
Today, this desert city specializes in delivering fun 24/7—whatever that may mean for you.
The summer enclave of choice for the Spanish royal family and others who enjoy private dinners and rustic sophistication.
Reviews of the One & Only Ocean Club and the Cove at Atlantis on Nassau. Insider report on Harbour Island.
A memorable sidestep to lesser-known cities: Gwailor and Orchha (near Agra) and Karaikudi and Hampi (in the south). Plus, Bombay advice from designer Lisa Fine.
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
The private island off Antigua makes a wonderful getaway for couples and family alike.
—Discover a boutique where you can string your own glass-bead necklaces, La Compagnia delle Perle. —Board the #1 Vaparetto and take it from one end of the Grand Canal to...
London is one of our favorite cities for family travel. Historic landmarks like the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace and Big Ben and newer sites like the London Eye and...
DAY 1 MORNING: Arrive and check-in. Take a walk around the neighborhood to get your bearings. LUNCH: Have a light lunch in an informal place where you can watch the...
The gorgeous zodiac clock, officially known as the Moors’ Clock Tower, crowns the arch leading from Piazza San Marco into the shopping streets that wend toward the Rialto bridge and...
The maternity-wear designer was born and raised on the Upper East Side, still one of her favorite neighborhoods in New York. Here she shares her top spots. FAVORITE COFFEE SHOP:...
There are really two types of families who visit Marrakech. Europeans, who come from Paris, Madrid or London and are looking for a vacation in the sun, will often choose...
Search By Keyword
Its own continent but most often reached from South America....
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.