Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Jardin Majorelle'" Displaying 10 of 780 Results
Marrakech has it all: history, romance, atmosphere. It exudes a happening, hip vibe, but it also has a sterling pedigree. If you’re looking for an indulgent time in an exotic...
Beyond style enclave Marrakech, the North African country has incredible destinations, stretching from the Atlantic Ocean to the Sahara.
This gorgeous botanic garden was designed by French expat artist Jacques Majorelle in the 1920s. The estate was bought in the 1980s by Yves Saint Laurent and his partner, Pierre...
After both his parents passed away, Jorge Yarur Bascuñan turned his family’s home into a fashion museum showcasing more than 7,000 pieces of clothing, accessories, textiles, decorative arts and sports...
On land that once served as a garden for the last Inca ruler, Huayna Capac, one of Peru’s most stylish women has created a secret paradise that she has just...
Inspired by Paris’ Colette, this concept store has a bar serving Tattinger Champagne and sells designs by such houses as Givenchy, Balmain and Yves Saint Laurent.
Not your average tourist site gift shop, the Boutique at the Jardin Majorelle carries some of the best Moroccan crafts and fashions. Shoppers get to wend their way through the...
Paris-based jeweler designer Lorenz Bäumer has been awarded the Chevalier des Arts et Lettres by the French Government for his creative jewelry design and has just been appointed the creative...
ARRIVAL DAY: SUNDAY, APRIL 25 Arrive Marrakech Guests will be met at Marrakech Menara Airport. You will be met by your expert guide and receive expedited assistance in clearing customs...
Search By Keyword
Bordering the Atlantic Ocean and South Africa, Namibia has expansive...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.