Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Miraflores Park Hotel'" Displaying 10 of 17588 Results
A full day in Lima, particularly one spent with an insider who can navigate the highlights, will add immeasurably to one’s understanding of the country.
This flat island boasts three Leading Hotels of the World, stunning private villas, excellent golf and some of the best food in the Caribbean
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
Peru is an astonishingly beautiful and welcoming place, where relics of the Inca civilization survive side by side with examples of Spain’s colonial legacy.
To understand the land that inspired awe in the Incas, the conquistadors and today's worldliest travelers, you must explore the Urubamba, or Sacred Valley.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
Palace hotels and painted elephants are part of the colorful exoticism of Jaipur, a city that offers a dazzling immersion into the riches of India.
What was once a tiny fishing village has morphed into a tax-free bastion of mega-malls, five-star hotels and wildly elaborate real estate projects.
The best of the Riviera Maya, a gorgeous coastline that's turning into one of the fastest-growing resort areas in Mexico.
Discover the best beach hideaways in the area that Brazilians call "the land of happiness."
The Amalfi Coast is a place where land, sea and sky strike a note of such otherworldly perfection that the region is best approached by boat in order to take...
Verbier is for passionate advanced skiers, as well as for families and groups of friends who want to hole up in some of Switzerland’s best private chalets
Long a bastion of understated cool, the Danish capital is abuzz with a ground-breaking new concert hall and a special new boutique hotel.
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
The Spanish capital is buzzing with revamped hotels, authentic restaurants and a vibrant art scene.
For many years the Miraflores Park was the hotel in Lima for international visitors. The Orient-Express property occupies a modern high-rise that is in the heart of Miraflores, facing the...
Not quite as grand as the Miraflores Park, the Casa Andina Private Collection is contemporary and cutting-edge. The seventeen-story property, formerly the Miraflores César, is the Casa Andina flagship and...
This is actually a hotel, but it has the feel of an old-world country club, and many Limeños use it as such, having Sunday lunch in its dining room and...
The only way to arrive at Machu Picchu is by train but it is possible to explore the rest of the Sacred Valley by car. Top hotels can arrange for...
In December 2009, Indagare member Carroll Pierce traveled to Peru and Chile, together with her husband, Bob, and four daughters, Emma, Hadley, Leeds and Lillian. Their itinerary took them from...
This historic ninety-one-room hotel overlooks downtown Santa Barbara and the Pacific. It’s been closed for a full renovation, but when it reopens will be part of Orient-Express Hotels, so hopes...
Search By Keyword
Like the French Riviera, Turkey’s southwester coast was “discovered” by...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.