Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Circa Lighting'" Displaying 10 of 24715 Results
The summer enclave of choice for the Spanish royal family and others who enjoy private dinners and rustic sophistication.
Sun-soaked Cannes is the original playground for the Hollywood jet-set but in recent years has begun to foster a new modernity.
Thanks to a host of activities, stunning landscapes and gorgeous resorts, the area surrounding the Pacific Coast's Carmel is a wonderful destination for the entire family.
To get the most out of a visit to the region's largest and most complicated island, you need insiders' tips.
There's no better way to see the real Australia than by heading to the stunning lodges in the remote Outback and on the coast.
St. Barth’s has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease. What's new; where to stay and shop.
Kauai’s nickname, the Garden Isle, scarcely does justice to Hawaii’s oldest island with its tropical air, ample rainfall, taro fields, jumble of jagged peaks and rushing waterfalls.
The three-island nation is known for its white-sand beaches, wild jungle and laid-back vibe.
The Dutch capital is the kind of city where you'll have the most fun blending into the local scene, by exploring on foot, bike and boat.
Known as the Blue City for its cobalt-painted facades, Jodhpur is home to maharajah palaces, gorgeous gardens and the legendary Mehrangarh Fort.
One of the oldest cities in the Netherlands, Maastricht has more to offer than the annual, world-renowned Tefaf Art Fair.
Home to fifteen million people and site of the 2008 Olympics, Beijing is a superpower capital to see.
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial capital and the ripple effects are being felt all over town. From Russian oligarchs to freshly-minted hedge fund traders, a...
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
This mecca for passionate foodies offers some of the country’s most innovative cooking and cultivating.
Perfect for nature lovers: the incredible lodges of the North and South Island.
The Pacific Northwest has a refreshingly quirky spirit and best way to approach it is to start here.
Long considered a tax haven for an international crowd of wealthy expats, the principality is quickly outgrowing that worn cliché.
Insider picks from Athens and the best island, including Mykonos, Santorini and lesser-known Paros.
A lamp lover’s paradise, Circa Lighting, next to One Fish Two Fish, features hundreds of base and shade shapes and sizes, from modern to traditional.
The owner of this shop in Manantiales goes to Turkey regularly to find the suzanis, kilims and other carpets and exotic accessories that fill her shop.
Hong Kong’s elegant, recently opened Upper House delivers two details that are rare—and hugely appreciated—in the buzzing metropolis’ hotel scene: space and serenity. Occupying the top eleven floors of a...
The museum shop of the Mercer Williams House sells tickets for tours of the house made famous in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, where Jim Williams’ sister...
Opened in the spring of 2009 as the 1835 White Palm Hotel, this design-oriented boutique hotel is set on the easternmost tip of Cannes’ old port. In its favor, the...
Search By Keyword
From super-future cities to remote countryside, China offers an incredible...
Travelers seek out the privately owned Lanai, nine miles west...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.