Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Europe's Secret Spa Retreat'" Displaying 10 of 9120 Results
Italy's third-biggest lake is the center of a region that's both natural and civilized, decadent and low-key, enormous and intimate.
Italy's most fabled region abounds with stunning countryside, vineyards and old-world European towns.
Star couturiers and luxury boutiques have transformed Milan into Italy’s most chic, modern metropolis, one brimming with attitude.
The Amalfi Coast is a place where land, sea and sky strike a note of such otherworldly perfection that the region is best approached by boat in order to take...
Encompassing the Adriatic and Ionian coasts, in the heel of Italy, Puglia is one of the country’s most unspoiled—and unexplored—regions.
Firenze, famously dubbed the “city of stone" by writer Mary McCarthy, regards itself as a living museum. And considering it has counted among its residents the likes of Michelangelo, Raphael,...
Reporting on cities that have been attracting tourists for hundreds of years is both a privilege and a challenge.
“Rome is a city that’s growing,” declared its last mayor, “and doesn’t fear what is new”—even if most visitors come to see its ancient treasures.
Despite its jet set status, Capri is also an ethereal, soulful island, especially its stunning, fragrant landscapes.
An insider's guide to Rio. Plus, learn about a family trip in the Amazon and a bikini-boot-camp style spa.
Writer D. H. Lawrence once described Sardinia as “lost between Europe and Africa and belonging to nowhere.”
This flat island boasts world class hotels, stunning private villas, excellent golf and some of the best food in the Caribbean.
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
The largest island in the Mediterranean has incredible historic sites, passionate locals and a food scene to impress any gourmet.
With new luxury villas and gorgeous classic resorts, the Turks & Caicos is one of the Caribbean's most exciting destinations.
The Pacific Northwest has a refreshingly quirky spirit and best way to approach it is to start here.
Insider picks from Athens and the best island, including Mykonos, Santorini and lesser-known Paros.
The best of the Riviera Maya, a gorgeous coastline that's turning into one of the fastest-growing resort areas in Mexico.
Some hotels are guaranteed to sweep you of your feet: Hôtel Ritz, Hotel du Cap-Eden Roc, Villa Feltrinelli, Amanyara One of Europe’s great properties, Paris’ Hôtel Ritz, established in 1898...
One of the questions we get asked most frequently by members traveling to Italy is which slam-dunk family resorts are best for a relaxing end to a sightseeing-heavy trip. Here...
“Combining a great villa rental with a yacht is the way to do Capri and the Amalfi coast,” says Custom Italy founder Pamela O’Shea, who represents numerous amazing properties on...
Search By Keyword
The Basque Country is synonymous with good eating, and San...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.