Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Karamelleriet'" Displaying 10 of 6038 Results
The Pacific Northwest has a refreshingly quirky spirit and best way to approach it is to start here.
Insider picks from Athens and the best island, including Mykonos, Santorini and lesser-known Paros.
The best of the Riviera Maya, a gorgeous coastline that's turning into one of the fastest-growing resort areas in Mexico.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
Discover the best beach hideaways in the area that Brazilians call "the land of happiness."
The Amalfi Coast is a place where land, sea and sky strike a note of such otherworldly perfection that the region is best approached by boat in order to take...
This flat island boasts three Leading Hotels of the World, stunning private villas, excellent golf and some of the best food in the Caribbean
Verbier is for passionate advanced skiers, as well as for families and groups of friends who want to hole up in some of Switzerland’s best private chalets
Long a bastion of understated cool, the Danish capital is abuzz with a ground-breaking new concert hall and a special new boutique hotel.
Many have their sweet tooth, but Charlotte Vigel acted on her love of caramels by opening an artisanal caramel studio and shop in the trendy shopping street Jaegersborggade. You can...
Some of the best sweets in town can be found at this western outpost of the Beverly Hills favorite chocolate source.
Candy lovers shouldn’t miss Papabubble, the lab-like sweets shop located in Barcelona’s El Born neighborhood. The photogenic candies are handmade in the store and come in both traditional flavors and...
Queen Charlotte Sound, at the top of the South Island, is arguably one of the country’s more stunning locations. New Zealanders have holidayed there for decades. But with no roads...
The consensus is that Rosa Salva wins the prize for the city’s best sweets—from pastries to ice cream. And unlike the many gelateria, which seem to be decorated with the...
Consistently named the best sweet winemaker of the year, Tschida takes advantage of the region’s cold winters and humidity-filled summers. This combination produces the ideal grape to make dessert wines.
After a day or two in BA, you’ll undoubtedly fall in love with Argentina’s second most popular food (after beef)— dulce de leche (“sweet milk”). Havanna sells some of the...
Search By Keyword
Discover the best beach hideaways in the area that Brazilians...
This island has unspoiled coral reefs and protected lagoons so...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.