Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'The Peninsula Beverly Hills, Los Angeles'" Displaying 10 of 6607 Results
Now that many of its beloved museums and monuments have undergone facelifts, it's time to revisit the City of Angels.
This mecca for passionate foodies offers some of the country’s most innovative cooking and cultivating.
From Nob Hill decadence to SoMa innovation, San Francisco blends old and new unlike any other American city.
Today, this desert city specializes in delivering fun 24/7—whatever that may mean for you.
The French islands of Porquerolles and Port-Cros offer breathtaking cliffs, shimmering turquoise coves and fine beaches.
Palace hotels and painted elephants are part of the colorful exoticism of Jaipur, a city that offers a dazzling immersion into the riches of India.
Known as an eco and adventure destination, this Central American country offers beaches, jungles, volcanoes and now world-class golf courses and resorts.
The Chilean capital's many cultural offerings, including fine food and boutiques, are entirely captivating.
With all eyes on the nation's capital, we celebrate the city's great food and phenomenal cultural offerings.
Mexico's stunning Baja Peninsula, once prized for its fishing by the likes of Ernest Hemingway, now draws Hollywood A-listers with its trinity of extraordinary resorts.
Long a bastion of understated cool, the Danish capital is abuzz with a ground-breaking new concert hall and a special new boutique hotel.
South Africa's many stunning private game reserves are successes of eco-preservation and offer diverse wildlife.
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
From the untamed beauty of the southern coast to the buzz of Barcelona and Madrid, Spain offers a colorful panorama of refined city life and unspoiled countryside.
This island offers gorgeous beaches and wonderful five-star properties, many of which are ideal for families
For hopeless romantics, the island of Santorini offers black-sand beaches and a crater that transforms sunsets into wild-hued spectacles.
Greece’s largest island offers a mix of glamorous hotels, beautiful beaches and historic ruins.
Put on the map by Aristotle and Jackie Onassis, this island offers a few gorgeous hotels, chic restaurants and a buzzing scene.
Located in the heart of a city famed for shopping, The Peninsula Beverly Hills takes retail therapy to a new level with the “Next Stop Neiman Marcus” experience. The overnight...
Indagare’s Simone Girner took advantage of an extended trip out West (due to hurricane Sandy) to scout the much-improved LA hotel scene and explore the city’s cool restaurant scene. Properties...
Though its name is confusing, this sixteen-floor, 285-room establishment is within two miles of the Beverly Hills shopping district and is even closer to West Hollywood’s trendier stores. The hotel...
Samantha Gregory, the Vice President of Global Communications at Tory Burch, splits her time between New York and Los Angeles. Here are some of her favorite finds in the City...
Entrances in LA are closely observed, and when the Montage Beverly Hills made its debut on the scene in 2008, it did so with a dramatic flourish. Everything at the...
From the moment you drive up to the limousine-choked entrance, this world-famous pink hotel in the heart of Beverly Hills’ high-rent residential neighborhood lives up to its reputation. Oh, the...
Lots has been written about the Bel-Air, which reopened after a two-year closure in 2011, and opinions ranged from utter loathing to high praise. The truth lies somewhere in the...
Los Angeles is one of America’s legendary cities. With its landmarks and landscapes appearing in countless movies and TV shows, the City of Angels evokes images and fantasies for most...
Interior decorator Kelly Wearstler has put her glamour stamp on private homes as well as three L.A. boutique hotels, including the Viceroy Santa Monica. Wearstler and her husband Brad Korzen...
Search By Keyword
José Ignacio has been compared to Montauk of thirty years...
For students of history and students of life, it’s moving...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.