Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Bluebird'" Displaying 10 of 886 Results
Located in the original 1924 Bluebird Garage, then the largest in Europe, Bluebird has a brasserie, pit-stop café and a new deli bursting with delicious French and Italian treats. It...
Knightsbridge and Chelsea, two of the oldest and prettiest areas of London, are where well-heeled Londoners go to avoid the chaos of Oxford Street. Start the walk at Harrods but...
England: London: What to See & Do: Family Friendly: You Asked: What to do with a 5-year-old in London?
London is one of the cities in Europe that most easily captures the imagination of young children. Many of its best-known tourist sights appeal to kids such as the London...
Millennials know this spot from the eponymous Nashville TV show, but the famed live-music venue was around long before the ABC hit. Opened in 1982, The Bluebird Café has a...
Housed in a landmark Tudor mansion, Liberty is an English institution that remains appealing more than a century after its founding by Arthur Lasenby Liberty. The famous prints can be...
“By seeing London, I have seen as much of life as the world can show.” ~ Samuel Johnson NONFICTION Changing Stages: A View of British and American Theater, Richard Eyre,...
Vibe: Old World, opulent At a Glance: An American’s vision of grand London, this five-star property was opened by Texan Caroline Hunt as a Rosewood hotel in 1991 and is...
Search By Keyword
Sophisticated living combined with a refreshingly laid-back California attitude in...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.