Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Taj Luxury Yacht'" Displaying 10 of 5191 Results
Mumbai is the biggest, wealthiest, and fastest city in India. Often compared with New York in terms of its energy.
Palace hotels and painted elephants are part of the colorful exoticism of Jaipur, a city that offers a dazzling immersion into the riches of India.
A memorable sidestep to lesser-known cities: Gwailor and Orchha (near Agra) and Karaikudi and Hampi (in the south). Plus, Bombay advice from designer Lisa Fine.
Mark Twain called India "the land of dreams and romance,of fabulous poverty, of splendor and rages, of palaces and hovels."
Seven tented camps, including two new luxury/eco ones. Plus: what to read and see before you go.
Known as the “City of Lakes” or “Venice of the East,” Udaipur abounds with stunning landscapes and larger-than-life palaces.
Known as the Blue City for its cobalt-painted facades, Jodhpur is home to maharajah palaces, gorgeous gardens and the legendary Mehrangarh Fort.
Sydney's time is now—and the city knows it. As locals say, 'Come in, the water's great.'
The Amalfi Coast is a place where land, sea and sky strike a note of such otherworldly perfection that the region is best approached by boat in order to take...
Imagine a boater’s paradise of small islands with deserted beaches and hidden coves with warm turquoise waters and you get an idea of the paradise of Angra.
The Dutch capital is the kind of city where you'll have the most fun blending into the local scene, by exploring on foot, bike and boat.
From Fiona Caulfield, author of the Love India travel guide series: “This yogic health centre is the most authentic and prestigious institution for yoga in the city. A medical consultation...
From Fiona Caulfield, author of the Love India travel guide series: “Born in Khotachiwadi, James Ferraria is a famous Mumbai fashion designer, and passionate advocate for the area and its...
From Fiona Caulfield, author of the Love India travel guide series: “The Taj Mahal Palace & Tower’s boat operates from October to May. This 50-foot luxury cruiser is richly-apointed with...
Search By Keyword
Family vacation can be equal parts learning and leisure when...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.