Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Bottega'" Displaying 10 of 403 Results
This mecca for passionate foodies offers some of the country’s most innovative cooking and cultivating.
Swanson vineyard’s Alexis Traina Swanson recommends: “Michael Chiarello’s Bottega is a favorite. After the French Laundry, it is the most hard-to-come-by reservation in town and worth the wait.” Philip Kendall,...
This groovy two-level art and interior design gallery, sculpture garden and wine collective showcases the next generation of Napa’s tasting rooms. No more pulling up to a counter, guzzling a...
Acclaimed chefs Lissa Doumani & Hiro Sone, of Ame restaurant in San Francisco and Terra and Bar Terra in St. Helena, and Swanson vineyard’s Alexis Traina Swanson, share their favorites...
The fine dining restaurant at Meadowood has long been one of the Napa Valley’s most renowned restaurants, but since the arrival of chef Christopher Kostow in 2008, the foodie temple...
“On the elevated sections of the road they felt the cool, delicious breeze from the Pacific forty miles away; while from each little dip and hollow came warm breaths of...
Beth Nickel has been based in the Napa Valley since 1976, when she and her husband, Gil, moved to California from Oklahoma. In 1979, they bought a vineyard and restored...
Beth Nickel of Far Niente winery commends the recent restoration of this onetime riverfront mill, which served Napa for over 100 years and stored fertilizer and supplies for the Valley’s...
San Francisco mayor Gavin Newsom is well-known for his environmentally conscious policies, which have turned the City by the Bay into one of the country’s greenest: There’s a recycling rate...
The Iron Chef’s first foray into Napa opened in the summer of 2010 and was hailed as one of the major additions that is transforming Downtown Napa into its own...
Search By Keyword
The mountainous island in the West Indies is transforming into...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.