Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Roppongi Hills'" Displaying 10 of 21999 Results
Star couturiers and luxury boutiques have transformed Milan into Italy’s most chic, modern metropolis, one brimming with attitude.
The thriving city, at once thrillingly modern and deeply traditional, has an intrinsic beauty and harmony.
The Chilean capital's many cultural offerings, including fine food and boutiques, are entirely captivating.
Long a bastion of understated cool, the Danish capital is abuzz with a ground-breaking new concert hall and a special new boutique hotel.
A fascinating mix of tradition and contemporary life, 1,200-year-old Kyoto has a wealth of Japanese culture, including some 2,000 temples and shrines.
Napa's neighboring wine country is renowned for great Pinot Noir vineyards, memorable boutique hotels and sublime restaurants.
The beauty of the rugged Atlantic Coast and the quaint villages, boutique hotels and lobster shacks continue to cast a powerful spell.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
Seven tented camps, including two new luxury/eco ones. Plus: what to read and see before you go.
With new luxury villas and gorgeous classic resorts, the Turks & Caicos is one of the Caribbean's most exciting destinations.
With hiking trails, scenic waterfalls, hidden villages and luxury resorts, the Big Island is an otherworldly slice of paradise.
A memorable sidestep to lesser-known cities: Gwailor and Orchha (near Agra) and Karaikudi and Hampi (in the south). Plus, Bombay advice from designer Lisa Fine.
What was once a tiny fishing village has morphed into a tax-free bastion of mega-malls, five-star hotels and wildly elaborate real estate projects.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
Paros is known as the “Nantucket” of Greece thanks to its perfect mix of luxurious and rustic.
A designated Unesco World Heritage site, Laos' former royal capital has stunning ancient temples.
Home to fifteen million people and site of the 2008 Olympics, Beijing is a superpower capital to see.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
Just what Tokyo needed: another mall! This one is rather different, though, cleverly combining consumerism with art. Dotting the compound are stunning sculptures, including the centerpiece, a metal spider by...
The stunning success of the Tokyo Park Hyatt format—hotel atop office block—has given rise to a slew of hotels designed along similar lines. The Ritz-Carlton is part of a sophisticated...
This jewel-box boutique is a good example of Vienna’s ever-changing creative scene. For years it served as the atelier of talented designer Sandra Gilles whose line of whimsical hand and...
Another one of the Spittelberg neighborhood’s new hip boutiques (it opened last fall), At First Sight carries an eclectic mix of fashion and accessories by designers from Berlin, Tokyo and...
The displays at Lila Pix, down the street from La Petite Boutique, are labeled like paintings in a museum, and indeed this small shop was conceived as a well-curated gallery....
This small store, close to the tourist-oriented Oriental Bazaar in Omotesando, sells unique craft pieces and antiques from all over Japan. Pottery, lacquerware, carved-wood boxes, masks and silk screens all...
It started as a design/decor/housewares luxury mall along the lines of L.A.’s Pacific Design Center but gradually found its place as a sophisticated consumer’s paradise; excellent shops and restaurants and...
With the strong euro, American travelers in Vienna are unlikely to shop for Balenciaga, Nina Ricci or Behnaz Sarafpour, but this high-end boutique—whose sexy interior, including purple carpets,resembles the inside...
Search By Keyword
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.