Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Mercer & Wells '" Displaying 10 of 10496 Results
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial capital and the ripple effects are being felt all over town. From Russian oligarchs to freshly-minted hedge fund traders, a...
Eco safari camps, recommended outfitters, plus an amazing house rental and reading lists.
A memorable sidestep to lesser-known cities: Gwailor and Orchha (near Agra) and Karaikudi and Hampi (in the south). Plus, Bombay advice from designer Lisa Fine.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
Star couturiers and luxury boutiques have transformed Milan into Italy’s most chic, modern metropolis, one brimming with attitude.
The Chilean capital's many cultural offerings, including fine food and boutiques, are entirely captivating.
Long a bastion of understated cool, the Danish capital is abuzz with a ground-breaking new concert hall and a special new boutique hotel.
Napa's neighboring wine country is renowned for great Pinot Noir vineyards, memorable boutique hotels and sublime restaurants.
A designated Unesco World Heritage site, Laos' former royal capital has stunning ancient temples.
The Gothic–designed High Court dates back to 1882 and its lovely Georgian buildings house various law firm. Nearby, on Chancery Lane, stop by Mercer & Wells. Launched by two lawyers...
Housed in a landmark Tudor mansion, Liberty is an English institution that remains appealing more than a century after its founding by Arthur Lasenby Liberty. The famous prints can be...
Knightsbridge and Chelsea, two of the oldest and prettiest areas of London, are where well-heeled Londoners go to avoid the chaos of Oxford Street. Start the walk at Harrods but...
Since 1925, this design store has been a byword of good taste and style. Visionary founder Kaj Dessau and creative director Brita Drewsen oversaw interior design displays that played and...
Art consultant Isabella Icoz, who specializes in sourcing Turkish and international contemporary art, talks about her current favorite Turkish artists, galleries and spots in her home of Istanbul. Who are...
Now that the Connaught is well on the way to its restored glory, it has two seductive spots for drinks and conversation. The larger Coburg Bar, to the right of...
Art consultant Isabella Icoz, who specializes in sourcing contemporary art, some by up-and-coming Turkish artists, for her clients, talks about her favorite spots in her home of Istanbul. FAVORITE HIDDEN/SECRET...
Search By Keyword
Chiang Mai means “a million rice field kingdom,” and those...
The mountainous island in the West Indies is transforming into...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.