Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Hotel d’Inghilterra'" Displaying 10 of 8970 Results
Long a bastion of understated cool, the Danish capital is abuzz with a ground-breaking new concert hall and a special new boutique hotel.
Napa's neighboring wine country is renowned for great Pinot Noir vineyards, memorable boutique hotels and sublime restaurants.
The beauty of the rugged Atlantic Coast and the quaint villages, boutique hotels and lobster shacks continue to cast a powerful spell.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
Palace hotels and painted elephants are part of the colorful exoticism of Jaipur, a city that offers a dazzling immersion into the riches of India.
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
What was once a tiny fishing village has morphed into a tax-free bastion of mega-malls, five-star hotels and wildly elaborate real estate projects.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
This flat island boasts three Leading Hotels of the World, stunning private villas, excellent golf and some of the best food in the Caribbean
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
The Spanish capital is buzzing with revamped hotels, authentic restaurants and a vibrant art scene.
Greece’s largest island offers a mix of glamorous hotels, beautiful beaches and historic ruins.
Put on the map by Aristotle and Jackie Onassis, this island offers a few gorgeous hotels, chic restaurants and a buzzing scene.
Imagine a Grand Canyonesque landscape with clusters of wild, wind-sculpted rock spires and networks of mountain caves that have been converted into churches, homes and hotels, and you begin to...
Intimate, hip beach hotels line the shore of this former hippie enclave, which is now a favorite spot for low-key travelers looking to unplug.
“Rome is a city that’s growing,” declared its last mayor, “and doesn’t fear what is new”—even if most visitors come to see its ancient treasures.
This 17th-century palazzo near the Spanish Steps has long been the boutique choice of many sophisticated travelers. Once the guesthouse of an aristocratic Roman family, the building is still furnished...
Born in Buenos Aires, Soledad Twombly studied fashion marketing in Milan before relocating to New York and launching her own label, Sole, in 1997 (www.soledadtwombly.com). Her chic atelier sits in...
Vibe: Intimate, design-oriented, sleek At a Glance: Situated right off Via Condotti, Portrait Suites offers the comfort of a chic private home with the efficient, knowledgeable service of an impeccable...
DAY 1 — MORNING: Begin your first day at the Pantheon, constructed roughly 2,000 years ago by Emperor Marcus Agrippa and still today one of the most remarkable structures in...
A favorite of Indagare Insider Soledad Twombly and Alberto Moncada cafe is within walking distance to the Spanish Steps. Says Moncada: “This is the perfect spot to greet the day...
Vibe: Centrally located, luxurious, contemporary At a Glance: Located just off the Piazza de Popolo and near the Spanish steps, the Hotel de Russie provides a tranquil oasis from the...
You asked: We are going to go to Rome and Paris for our honeymoon in October. Any suggestions for romantic hotels? —S.G., Los Angeles, CA For the most romantic options...
Search By Keyword
The gateway to southeastern Asia, Singapore has a lot to...
Preserved by ancient fortifications and years of neglect, Cartagena is...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.