Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'The Sorrento Hotel'" Displaying 10 of 5167 Results
Long a bastion of understated cool, the Danish capital is abuzz with a ground-breaking new concert hall and a special new boutique hotel.
Napa's neighboring wine country is renowned for great Pinot Noir vineyards, memorable boutique hotels and sublime restaurants.
The beauty of the rugged Atlantic Coast and the quaint villages, boutique hotels and lobster shacks continue to cast a powerful spell.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
Star couturiers and luxury boutiques have transformed Milan into Italy’s most chic, modern metropolis, one brimming with attitude.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
Seven tented camps, including two new luxury/eco ones. Plus: what to read and see before you go.
With new luxury villas and gorgeous classic resorts, the Turks & Caicos is one of the Caribbean's most exciting destinations.
The Pacific Northwest has a refreshingly quirky spirit and best way to approach it is to start here.
Palace hotels and painted elephants are part of the colorful exoticism of Jaipur, a city that offers a dazzling immersion into the riches of India.
With hiking trails, scenic waterfalls, hidden villages and luxury resorts, the Big Island is an otherworldly slice of paradise.
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
What was once a tiny fishing village has morphed into a tax-free bastion of mega-malls, five-star hotels and wildly elaborate real estate projects.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
The Chilean capital's many cultural offerings, including fine food and boutiques, are entirely captivating.
This flat island boasts three Leading Hotels of the World, stunning private villas, excellent golf and some of the best food in the Caribbean
A romantic jewel box of a hotel—all dark woods, elegant rooms and old-world style—the Sorrento is situated in a 1908 building just east of downtown. This is a fabulous place...
Set amid six lushly landscaped acres, the Saxon was originally designed in 1990 as the home of South African businessman Douw Steyn and was famously Mandela’s hideaway while he edited...
From Caroline Roth, New York, NY We decided to head up to Boston from NYC as we’ve heard that Boston is the city to be in when the leaves turn...
This nineteen-room hotel is the brainchild of local Swiss artist and man-about-town Heinz Julen (he also owns popular nightclub, Vernissage, in the hotel’s basement). The hotel is small and centers...
A truly memorable boutique hotel, the Aria is located in the heart of Mala Strana, between the Prague Castle and the Charles Bridge. The 52-room hotel celebrates the city’s love...
Buzios is a Brazilian fishing village-turned hip beach resort (à la St. Tropez), which is overrun by cariocas (Rio locals) each summer. A fabulously situated private villa has been transformed...
Until recently, Hong Kong did not really do boutique hotels, mainly because of lack of space. But as demand has grown, and guests are prepared to pay premium prices for...
The new kid on the Hong Kong block, only a short walk from the refurbished Mandarin Oriental. This is one of the group’s first real stabs at a boutique hotel,...
Search By Keyword
The mountainous island in the West Indies is transforming into...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.