Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Jardim Botânico'" Displaying 10 of 9101 Results
This South American city is imbued with sophistication, generous hospitality and a lust for life.
Once a sleepy fishing town, Buzios is one of Brazil's most spectacular beach destinations.
An insider's guide to Rio. Plus, learn about a family trip in the Amazon and a bikini-boot-camp style spa.
Kauai’s nickname, the Garden Isle, scarcely does justice to Hawaii’s oldest island with its tropical air, ample rainfall, taro fields, jumble of jagged peaks and rushing waterfalls.
Discover the best beach hideaways in the area that Brazilians call "the land of happiness."
Imagine a boater’s paradise of small islands with deserted beaches and hidden coves with warm turquoise waters and you get an idea of the paradise of Angra.
Known as the Blue City for its cobalt-painted facades, Jodhpur is home to maharajah palaces, gorgeous gardens and the legendary Mehrangarh Fort.
While it may lack some of the charm of jetset destinations like St. Tropez or St. Barth’s, Florianopolis, in the southern Brazilian state of Santa Caterina, is through-and-through one raucous...
Perfect for nature lovers: the incredible lodges of the North and South Island.
Like a gawky adolescent who has discovered her beauty, the city is blooming as it shows off its splendors.
“A nature lover’s paradise” may be a tired cliché but it actually applies to this small Central American country.
BA seems to be on everyone’s must-visit list these days—and for good reason. Argentina’s capital is experiencing an exceptionally buzzing, magnetic period.
St. Barth’s has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease. What's new; where to stay and shop.
A first-hand account of a wildlife cruise to this unforgettable archipelago.
The so-called "gateway of the Americas" is a vibrant, rapidly changing city that is fast becoming a chic cultural destination.
A memorable sidestep to lesser-known cities: Gwailor and Orchha (near Agra) and Karaikudi and Hampi (in the south). Plus, Bombay advice from designer Lisa Fine.
Floresta da Tijuca, Caetano Veloso’s favorite Rio spot (see Locals & Loyalists), is 3,200 acres of rain forest cascading down the Tijuca Massif into the city. In 1861, Tijuca National...
This 200-years old park founded buy the king of Portugal is a must-see. Located at the foot of the Corcovado mountain, it has a vegetation composed by only 40% of...
Though technically not part of Tijuca National Park, Parque Lage melts into it as its lush gardens ascend the Corcovado foothills. Built in the early 20th century as a residence...
Veloso, the popular Brazilian singer-songwriter, is known for such albums as A Foreign Sound and Caetano Veloso. He is also the author of Tropical Truth: A Story of Music and...
Rio de Janeiro is dramatically divided in two by what Antonio Carlos Jobim called “those magnificent granite giants,” the Tijuca Massif, mountains covered in rain forest. North of it lies...
Popular year-round with locals, the bike path, parks, decks and gardens that surround Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas is one of the most relaxed ways to enjoy the glory that is...
Supermodel-maker and former chairman of Elite Models, Casablancas has been a Rio lover for forty years. “Rio is about the sweetness of the most relaxed lifestyle in the world. All...
For sheer ambiance, nothing surpasses this lovely bistro, inside an early-20th-century mansion in Parque Lage. Walls of green, orchids and hummingbirds provide the scenery, and chef Adriana’s pão de mel...
Search By Keyword
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.