Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Café Pierrot'" Displaying 10 of 9953 Results
From Nob Hill decadence to SoMa innovation, San Francisco blends old and new unlike any other American city.
Bordered by Germany, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Slovenia and Switzerland, Austria showcases a host of different influences.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
Where else can you find thirteen Michelin-starred restaurants, nine World Heritage sites and miles of beaches in one European city?
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
The Spanish capital is buzzing with revamped hotels, authentic restaurants and a vibrant art scene.
Put on the map by Aristotle and Jackie Onassis, this island offers a few gorgeous hotels, chic restaurants and a buzzing scene.
Napa's neighboring wine country is renowned for great Pinot Noir vineyards, memorable boutique hotels and sublime restaurants.
If you’re touring Castle Hill, be sure to stop by this local favorite for lunch. Set in a landmark building that dates from the 13th century, Pierrot opened in 1982...
Located in the former royal palace, part of Castle Hill, the Hungarian National Gallery is worth visiting for its impressive collection of 20th-century Hungarian art, some of it by artists...
The jewel of Castle Hill, a white beauty whose colored-tile rooftop is visible from miles away, has a long and fascinating history. Founded in the 13th century after the Mongol...
The Old Town, with charming cobblestoned streets and colorful houses, is one of the most polished neighborhoods in Budapest. Every house has a plaque that describes its origins (many are...
The reputation of Hungarian wines has soared in recent years (the New York Times included the famous Tokaj-Hegyalja wine region in its 2007 roundup of “53 Places to Go”). A...
Part of the DesignHotels group, the recently opened Lánchíd 19 is on the Buda side of the city, literally at the foot of Castle Hill. It tries hard to bring...
The sprawling Castle Hill district, a UNESCO World Heritage site on the Buda side of the Danube is where modern Budapest history begins. The three towns of Buda, Pest and...
Located in Buda’s Castle Hill district, this venerable café—the city’s oldest—is considered by many locals and loyal visitors to be the best in the city. It’s certainly the most charming:...
Search By Keyword
This island has unspoiled coral reefs and protected lagoons so...
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.