Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to ''" Displaying 10 of 2450 Results
China's embrace of capitalism is transforming this historic city into an urban marvel for this century. Come witness its rise.
Marco Polo once reportedly described Hangzhou, south of Shanghai, as “without doubt the finest and most splendid city in the world.”
From super-future cities to remote countryside, China offers an incredible kaleidoscope of experiences.
Home to fifteen million people and site of the 2008 Olympics, Beijing is a superpower capital to see.
It is the world’s most aggressively capitalist city—a seething, buzzing, speeding place, where East collides with West.
Otherwise known as the TV Tower, this is the landmark that has come to symbolize the city and that you will see on souvenirs. It has pink orbs on stalks,...
Vibe: Timeless, grande dame, Shanghai Golden Age At a glance: The Peninsula seamlessly blends historic Art Deco Shanghai and contemporary design in a luxury hotel considered one of the best...
Start at the Bund Historical Museum in Huangpu Park to see its collection of vintage photos, showing the city when it was known variously as the Whore of Asia and...
Considered one of the finest museums in all of Asia, the Shanghai Museum opened in 1996. Designed to resemble the round sky of heaven and the square earth, it contains...
The first independent nonprofit art institution in Shanghai when it opened in 2005, the MOCA cannot banks on big-name international exhibitions (read: nothing too cutting-edge or controversial). It’s location in...
The HSBC is one of the most famous of the gorgeous neo-classical buildings on the Bund. It’s luxurious inside and out, but particularly known for gorgeous mosaics dating from 1923....
Michelle Garnaut, the Australian who has long run one of Hong Kong’s most romantic French restaurants (M at the Fringe), opened this branch in 1999, bringing world-class food back to...
The name may imply dull exhibits, but because of the dynamic nature of the city’s growth, it is fascinating to see what lies ahead. The slogans emblazoned throughout, like “Better...
You can recognize this building as the one that looks like a boat hull or a lemon wedge resting on top of a square. Built in 1998, the theater hosts...
Search By Keyword
The country's most stunning landscapes and exhilarating outdoor activities center...
Sophisticated living combined with a refreshingly laid-back California attitude in...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.