Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Table Mountain'" Displaying 10 of 7395 Results
South Africa's many stunning private game reserves are successes of eco-preservation and offer diverse wildlife.
Like a gawky adolescent who has discovered her beauty, the city is blooming as it shows off its splendors.
The Cape Winelands have always had remarkable wines; now the region is the center of a dynamic new culinary movement.
This incredibly diverse, enormous country at the tip of the continent offers a thrilling combination of city, bush and beach.
Bordering the Atlantic Ocean and South Africa, Namibia has expansive deserts and is one of the world's least populated countries.
This South American city is imbued with sophistication, generous hospitality and a lust for life.
This tiny old mining town enjoys a big setting, framed by the soaring San Juan Mountains, and draws skiers in the winter and outdoor enthusiasts during the summer.
Preserved by ancient fortifications and years of neglect, Cartagena is a colonial gem by the sea that is fast becoming one of South America's most stylish retreats.
While it may lack some of the charm of jetset destinations like St. Tropez or St. Barth’s, Florianopolis, in the southern Brazilian state of Santa Caterina, is through-and-through one raucous...
By South American standards, Ecuador—which is about the size of Oregon—is a tiny country, but one that nevertheless packs a punch.
Perfect for nature lovers: the incredible lodges of the North and South Island.
Aspen’s dry climate, ample sunshine and four mountains provide a ski experience that is unforgettable.
“A nature lover’s paradise” may be a tired cliché but it actually applies to this small Central American country.
An insider's guide to Rio. Plus, learn about a family trip in the Amazon and a bikini-boot-camp style spa.
BA seems to be on everyone’s must-visit list these days—and for good reason. Argentina’s capital is experiencing an exceptionally buzzing, magnetic period.
For animal lovers, it's difficult to top the experience of observing an endangered mountain gorilla up close.
The ideal start to a Cape Town visit is a cable car trip up Table Mountain. As you ascend and at the top, take in the spectacular views of the...
From D.W.H., Stamford, Connecticut “Celebrating my wife’s birthday, we went to Cape Town for a week, then up to Kruger National Park and Lion Sands, in the Sabi Sand Reserve,...
Last week, when most of the world was abuzz with swine flu mania, I traveled to South Africa where the topic of the moment was more local: the country had...
Kwandwe Private Game Reserve, located in the malaria-free Eastern Cape, is a conservation success story, and its beautifully varied terrain and low-density lodges (resulting in a limited amount of visitors)...
“Africa is mystic; it is wild… I have lifted my plane from the Nairobi airport for perhaps a thousand flights and I have never felt her wheels glide from the...
J.H.B., New York, NY “Had a wonderful time in S.A. The trip is awful, and if going from the U.S. the fastest way is via SAA to Joberg. Delta also...
Contemporary artist Paul du Toit has a studio in chic enclave Hout Bay (studio visits can be arranged; contact Indagare for an introduction). Here, he shares some places not to...
Search By Keyword
Bordered by Germany, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Slovenia...
A first-hand account of a philanthropic “reality" trip to Zambia...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.