Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Ciampini'" Displaying 10 of 2926 Results
Italy's most fabled region abounds with stunning countryside, vineyards and old-world European towns.
Star couturiers and luxury boutiques have transformed Milan into Italy’s most chic, modern metropolis, one brimming with attitude.
Italy's third-biggest lake is the center of a region that's both natural and civilized, decadent and low-key, enormous and intimate.
Firenze, famously dubbed the “city of stone" by writer Mary McCarthy, regards itself as a living museum. And considering it has counted among its residents the likes of Michelangelo, Raphael,...
Reporting on cities that have been attracting tourists for hundreds of years is both a privilege and a challenge.
“Rome is a city that’s growing,” declared its last mayor, “and doesn’t fear what is new”—even if most visitors come to see its ancient treasures.
Despite its jet set status, Capri is also an ethereal, soulful island, especially its stunning, fragrant landscapes.
Writer D. H. Lawrence once described Sardinia as “lost between Europe and Africa and belonging to nowhere.”
The Amalfi Coast is a place where land, sea and sky strike a note of such otherworldly perfection that the region is best approached by boat in order to take...
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
The largest island in the Mediterranean has incredible historic sites, passionate locals and a food scene to impress any gourmet.
Delicious homemade ice cream in dozens of flavors. A tip from Lisa Wolf “The big thing here now is WOW COW—thirty-eight calories for a four-ounce soft serve, with nothing artificial....
Leopold’s Ice Cream was founded in 1919 by three Greek brothers and resurrected by one of their sons, a native son turned Hollywood success story. Stratton Leopold left Savannah to...
Beth Nickel of Far Niente winery raves: “Kids all love this nostalgic ice cream shop.” The old fashioned soda fountain also serves Hawaiian shaved ice and hot beverages. Cash only.
A local favorite serving frothy ice cream and sorbet, Fanny (which has three more branches in Ho Chi Minh City) is the spot for a refreshing snack while sightseeing. Unique...
Fiona Caulfield, author of the Love India travel guides, recommends: “Family run for over fifty years, this tiny café is decorated with fabulous original hand-painted ice-cream and coca-cola signs. The...
Fabio Salini infuses his jeweled creations—and, by extension, the lives of his devoted patrons—with great beauty. Originally from Rome, Fabio has trained with and worked for some the world’s best...
No trip to Rome would be complete without gelato, Italy’s delicious, dense ice cream, and this is where you’ll find the best in town. Never thought you’d be tempted to...
Favorite spots and advice. Best ice cream: Persicco. Favorite café: I do not have a favorite café, but usually I end up at Rond Point (Av. Figueroa Alcorta y Tagle;...
The consensus is that Rosa Salva wins the prize for the city’s best sweets—from pastries to ice cream. And unlike the many gelateria, which seem to be decorated with the...
Search By Keyword
Perfect for nature lovers: the incredible lodges of the North...
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.