Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'The Candy Kitchen'" Displaying 10 of 5748 Results
Caribbean-style beautiful with lazy golden beaches and jaw-dropping Nevis Peak, the island centers around the family-friendly Four Seasons.
This summer mecca combines city sophistication with stunning beaches and farmland.
Verbier is for passionate advanced skiers, as well as for families and groups of friends who want to hole up in some of Switzerland’s best private chalets
Lech is ideal for young families: safe and picturesque, with the efficient, friendly Austrians running the show.
A first-hand account of a philanthropic “reality" trip to Zambia that transforms the California families who sign up.
An insider's guide to Rio. Plus, learn about a family trip in the Amazon and a bikini-boot-camp style spa.
The summer enclave of choice for the Spanish royal family and others who enjoy private dinners and rustic sophistication.
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
The private island off Antigua makes a wonderful getaway for couples and family alike.
This island offers gorgeous beaches and wonderful five-star properties, many of which are ideal for families
Thanks to a host of activities, stunning landscapes and gorgeous resorts, the area surrounding the Pacific Coast's Carmel is a wonderful destination for the entire family.
Great choice for a grand yet family-friendly stay is the Four Seasons George V, which has an indoor pool and staff that welcomes little ones with special amenities and thoughtful...
A Hamptons icon, the Candy Kitchen is not a sweets shop but a retro luncheonette and soda fountain, where you can get pancakes and an omelet at any time of...
Tom Wolfe’s never had a bad meal at Silver’s (so he claimed in an interview for hamptons.com), a casual, family-run café in Southampton. Lunch is a great time to go,...
This old-fashioned diner just celebrated its 50th anniversary by turning back the dial on the prices on the menu for a day and charging the 1958 menu prices. There are...
An Indagare member recently traveled to London with her two young children and wanted them to experience all the highlights of the capital in one weekend. London is not designed...
The vibe is casual at this Bridgehampton trattoria, which specializes in thin-crust pizza and creative, more worldly toppings (Tandoori chicken and Asian duck are some of the many offerings). Menu...
Unlike most properties, which begin as hotels and add a residence component later on, Esperanza started out with sixty private residences (part of the Auberge Residence Club), which were soon...
What a joy: a proper hotel for adults that also offers all sorts of treats for babies and children, guaranteeing a good time for the whole family. For the kiddies,...
Search By Keyword
The private island off Antigua makes a wonderful getaway for...
Thanks to a host of activities, stunning landscapes and gorgeous...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.