Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'The Candy Kitchen'" Displaying 10 of 23688 Results
This summer mecca combines city sophistication with stunning beaches and farmland.
Home to fifteen million people and site of the 2008 Olympics, Beijing is a superpower capital to see.
Sydney's time is now—and the city knows it. As locals say, 'Come in, the water's great.'
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial capital and the ripple effects are being felt all over town. From Russian oligarchs to freshly-minted hedge fund traders, a...
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
This mecca for passionate foodies offers some of the country’s most innovative cooking and cultivating.
The seaside town continues to cast a powerful spell, and while its modern reputation as a jet-setter’s paradise may be well deserved, the natural beauty and simple lifestyle are still...
Now that many of its beloved museums and monuments have undergone facelifts, it's time to revisit the City of Angels.
It is the world’s most aggressively capitalist city—a seething, buzzing, speeding place, where East collides with West.
Perfect for nature lovers: the incredible lodges of the North and South Island.
Firenze, famously dubbed the “city of stone" by writer Mary McCarthy, regards itself as a living museum. And considering it has counted among its residents the likes of Michelangelo, Raphael,...
Bali is more enticing than ever, having undergone a frenzy of reinvention over the past several years.
Where else can you find thirteen Michelin-starred restaurants, nine World Heritage sites and miles of beaches in one European city?
Like a gawky adolescent who has discovered her beauty, the city is blooming as it shows off its splendors.
With new luxury villas and gorgeous classic resorts, the Turks & Caicos is one of the Caribbean's most exciting destinations.
A Hamptons icon, the Candy Kitchen is not a sweets shop but a retro luncheonette and soda fountain, where you can get pancakes and an omelet at any time of...
Vibe: Full-service, family-friendly, spacious. At a Glance: With the most amenities of any property in the Hamptons, East Hampton Point is an attractive option for groups and families. Review: Out...
The story behind East Quogue’s Stone Creek Inn is a foodie fairytale. The head chef Christin Mir, who hails from southwest France, and his wife Elaine DiGiacomo met while working...
Vibe: Nautical, family-friendly, laid-back. At a Glance: Families looking for a weekend escape will find this an ideal destination complete with on-property activities, wonderful beaches and some of the Hamptons...
The vibe is casual at this Bridgehampton trattoria, which specializes in thin-crust pizza and creative, more worldly toppings (Tandoori chicken and Asian duck are some of the many offerings). Menu...
An Indagare member recently traveled to London with her two young children and wanted them to experience all the highlights of the capital in one weekend. London is not designed...
Wendy Lyn is the founder of The Paris Kitchen (www.thepariskitchen.com), the ultimate insider’s guide and bespoke tour service for food lovers in Paris. After ten years serving as a public...
Handmade chocolates and old-fashioned candies are sold in this storefront on Main Street, where you can watch the chocolate machines whirr. There are candy-dipped apples and an eclectic assortment of...
The weekend brunch is famous at this Venice Beach restaurant, which was selected by food critic Alan Richman as one of the U.S.’s best in 2010. The menu is eclectic...
Search By Keyword
With new luxury villas and gorgeous classic resorts, the Turks...
The 4,000-acre resort on Mexico’s Pacific Coast is not a...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.