Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Ristorante Fiaschetteria Toscana'" Displaying 10 of 8455 Results
Reporting on cities that have been attracting tourists for hundreds of years is both a privilege and a challenge.
Italy's most fabled region abounds with stunning countryside, vineyards and old-world European towns.
Star couturiers and luxury boutiques have transformed Milan into Italy’s most chic, modern metropolis, one brimming with attitude.
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
Italy's third-biggest lake is the center of a region that's both natural and civilized, decadent and low-key, enormous and intimate.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
Firenze, famously dubbed the “city of stone" by writer Mary McCarthy, regards itself as a living museum. And considering it has counted among its residents the likes of Michelangelo, Raphael,...
“Rome is a city that’s growing,” declared its last mayor, “and doesn’t fear what is new”—even if most visitors come to see its ancient treasures.
Despite its jet set status, Capri is also an ethereal, soulful island, especially its stunning, fragrant landscapes.
Writer D. H. Lawrence once described Sardinia as “lost between Europe and Africa and belonging to nowhere.”
The Amalfi Coast is a place where land, sea and sky strike a note of such otherworldly perfection that the region is best approached by boat in order to take...
The largest island in the Mediterranean has incredible historic sites, passionate locals and a food scene to impress any gourmet.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
Where else can you find thirteen Michelin-starred restaurants, nine World Heritage sites and miles of beaches in one European city?
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
The Spanish capital is buzzing with revamped hotels, authentic restaurants and a vibrant art scene.
Put on the map by Aristotle and Jackie Onassis, this island offers a few gorgeous hotels, chic restaurants and a buzzing scene.
From jewelry designer Daniele Attombri of celebrated Venice boutique Attombri “One of my favorite restaurants, this is a well known but typical local’s spot full of stories and good Venetian...
The Giudecca branch of Harry’s Bar is only open from April through October when it’s pleasant to sit at the outdoor tables on the quay and look back at Venice....
A Venice institution that is famous for being a watering hole for legendary bon vivants, including Ernest Hemingway who drank here when in town. Unfortunately, while the interiors remain the...
From D.H., Washington, D.C., June 2009. I am just back from a week in Italy with nine-year-old Isabelle, my dear granddaughter. We had a superb time in Florence, Siena and...
Indagare insider Marie Brandolini, known for her innovative, colorful glass creations based on traditional Venetian designs, recommends visiting San Gregorio (www.sangregorioartgallery.com) in Dorsoduro, which features a part from the famous...
A tip from acclaimed interior designer Michael S. Smith:
“This restaurant in Venice Beach serves amazing food, a lot of it sourced from the local farmers’ market.”
Search By Keyword
The country's most stunning landscapes and exhilarating outdoor activities center...
Beautiful and not overrun with tourists, this island off the...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.