Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to ''" Displaying 10 of 6120 Results
Forget about your grandmother’s Palm Beach, the winter playground manages to combine old world grandeur with small-town charm.
Sun-soaked Cannes is the original playground for the Hollywood jet-set but in recent years has begun to foster a new modernity.
Today, this desert city specializes in delivering fun 24/7—whatever that may mean for you.
St. Barth’s has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease. What's new; where to stay and shop.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
Writer D. H. Lawrence once described Sardinia as “lost between Europe and Africa and belonging to nowhere.”
The French islands of Porquerolles and Port-Cros offer breathtaking cliffs, shimmering turquoise coves and fine beaches.
With all eyes on the nation's capital, we celebrate the city's great food and phenomenal cultural offerings.
To understand the land that inspired awe in the Incas, the conquistadors and today's worldliest travelers, you must explore the Urubamba, or Sacred Valley.
Known as the “City of Lakes” or “Venice of the East,” Udaipur abounds with stunning landscapes and larger-than-life palaces.
A trip to this amazing, compelling country can be a vacation, history lesson, religious pilgrimage or cultural experience—one at a time or all the time.
Walk past the large and echo-filled lobby of Le Martinez, try not to feel too much like you are standing in a Vegas shopping center, and ascend the carpeted steps...
One of the most iconic restaurants in the South of France, La Colombe d’Or is a legendary spot known for its views, its art and its food, which are all...
This historic inn and restaurant opened in the 1920s and its stunning terrace and home-style food has long attracted artists and dignitaries visiting or residing in the area. Many of...
On a narrow street between the Rue d’Antibes and the Croisette, just behind the Majestic Hotel, is a treasure of a neighborhood French restaurant. I was introduced to it by...
One of two grande dame properties that preside over La Croisette (the seaside resort’s iconic boardwalk), the Hôtel Martinez was built in the 1920s and has since undergone countless renovations,...
Like its sister hotel, Paris’ Fouquet’s Barrière, the Hotel Majestic Barrière mixes old world glamour with sleek lines behind its imposing Belle Epoque façade. However, where the Parisian property’s luxury...
The restaurant at the Hôtel Martinez is than haute cuisine, since the wildly original, Michelin two-star chef, Christian Sinicropi takes pride in his whimsical dishes (served on ceramic plates he...
The South of France has many incredible culinary options, from relaxed but refined spots like Vence’s Le Tilleul (a must if you’re staying at Chateau St.-Martin) to Michelin-starred eateries in...
Search By Keyword
A first-hand account of a philanthropic “reality" trip to Zambia...
Eco safari camps, recommended outfitters, plus an amazing house rental...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.