Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Summer Highlights in Spain'" Displaying 10 of 5487 Results
The summer enclave of choice for the Spanish royal family and others who enjoy private dinners and rustic sophistication.
From the untamed beauty of the southern coast to the buzz of Barcelona and Madrid, Spain offers a colorful panorama of refined city life and unspoiled countryside.
Where else can you find thirteen Michelin-starred restaurants, nine World Heritage sites and miles of beaches in one European city?
There’s something mysterious and irresistible about the Spanish island of Ibiza.
Known as an eco and adventure destination, this Central American country offers beaches, jungles, volcanoes and now world-class golf courses and resorts.
The Spanish capital is buzzing with revamped hotels, authentic restaurants and a vibrant art scene.
The Basque Country is synonymous with good eating, and San Sebastian now boasts a higher density of Michelin stars than Paris.
A discriminating guide to discovering the simple pleasures of summer on one of New England's loveliest islands.
St. Barth’s has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease. What's new; where to stay and shop.
This South American city is imbued with sophistication, generous hospitality and a lust for life.
The 4,000-acre resort on Mexico’s Pacific Coast is not a private club, but it feels like a sexy version of one.
Peru is an astonishingly beautiful and welcoming place, where relics of the Inca civilization survive side by side with examples of Spain’s colonial legacy.
This summer mecca combines city sophistication with stunning beaches and farmland.
The laid-back Western resort has some of America's most stunning landscapes, which draw dare-devil skiers in the winter and nature enthusiasts in the summer.
This tiny old mining town enjoys a big setting, framed by the soaring San Juan Mountains, and draws skiers in the winter and outdoor enthusiasts during the summer.
A full day in Lima, particularly one spent with an insider who can navigate the highlights, will add immeasurably to one’s understanding of the country.
The city is teeming with refreshing new energy, and is a destination infused with a French joie de vivre.
The South of France most storied region was one of the world's first summer resort areas thanks to its gorgeous seaside setting.
WHAT’S NEW BEACHFRONT HIDEAWAY: Formentera, the lovely island off of Ibiza, has a new six-room agriturismo on the beach near the lighthouse. Cap de Barbaria makes a wonderful addition to...
Take the roller-coaster drive out to the Cap de Formentor, the northernmost tip of the island and home to some of its most dramatic scenery. There are several viewpoints along...
OVERVIEW: No one visits Ibiza without taking a trip to neighboring sister island Formentera, a thirty-minute boat ride (by ferry or private charter) from the port of Ibiza. Known for...
Just south of the airport is one of the not-to-be-missed natural parks: a huge expanse of shimmering salt flats, the “white gold” excavated by the Carthaginians. Bird-watchers should follow the...
When Pam Caffray first approached Amy Jurkowitz with the idea of creating a “Daily Candy that does good,” both women knew they had a project full of potential. After all,...
Search By Keyword
Chiang Mai means “a million rice field kingdom,” and those...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.