Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Caprice'" Displaying 10 of 7756 Results
It is the world’s most aggressively capitalist city—a seething, buzzing, speeding place, where East collides with West.
Caribbean-style beautiful with lazy golden beaches and jaw-dropping Nevis Peak, the island centers around the family-friendly Four Seasons.
Sydney's time is now—and the city knows it. As locals say, 'Come in, the water's great.'
Where else can you find thirteen Michelin-starred restaurants, nine World Heritage sites and miles of beaches in one European city?
Aspen’s dry climate, ample sunshine and four mountains provide a ski experience that is unforgettable.
Imagine a boater’s paradise of small islands with deserted beaches and hidden coves with warm turquoise waters and you get an idea of the paradise of Angra.
The Basque Country is synonymous with good eating, and San Sebastian now boasts a higher density of Michelin stars than Paris.
With easy access to ski trails, glamorous restaurants and charming Swiss villages, Gstaad makes a fabulous destination in all seasons.
Bordered by Rwanda in the southwest, Uganda offers incredible animal viewing, including mountain gorilla trekking.
Hong Kong locals, especially ex-pats working in finance, bring clients they need to impress to the Four Season’s Caprice. The richly decorated dining room, overseen by a huge open kitchen,...
Its Plateau floor, which houses the spa and minimalist rooms with Japanese-style futon beds and deep granite tubs, has proved to be hugely popular. Each of the prime Plateau deluxe...
The owner of the Shanghai Tang chain and China Club, David Tang is one of Hong Kong’s most recognizable names. Here, he shares advice on what not to miss in...
Since it opened in 1963, this was the only place in Hong Kong where wealthy tourists and foreign bankers and investors would consider staying. They loved the location (with a...
Lorenzo Urra, the founder of Southeast Asian tour company Global Nomad (www.global-nomad.com) has been based in Hong Kong since 1996. Here, he shares his favorite city finds. What do you...
Until recently, Hong Kong did not really do boutique hotels, mainly because of lack of space. But as demand has grown, and guests are prepared to pay premium prices for...
Louise Kou honed her distinctive sense of style during a successful career in fashion and interior design. A Hong Kong native, she opened her ground-breaking concept store Kou in 2005....
From Brantley Turner Bradley of China Prep: “The Hong Kong History Museum, particularly the permanent exhibition on the city’s history is worth the time if you are a history buff....
Search By Keyword
One of the oldest cities in the Netherlands, Maastricht has...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.