Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Surfing in Peru'" Displaying 10 of 4256 Results
Now that many of its beloved museums and monuments have undergone facelifts, it's time to revisit the City of Angels.
Once the capital of the Incas, Cusco, with its red terra-cotta rooftops and Spanish colonial architecture, is like an Andean version of Florence.
Preserved by ancient fortifications and years of neglect, Cartagena is a colonial gem by the sea that is fast becoming one of South America's most stylish retreats.
Firenze, famously dubbed the “city of stone" by writer Mary McCarthy, regards itself as a living museum. And considering it has counted among its residents the likes of Michelangelo, Raphael,...
The city by the Charles is a cultural hub full of wonderful museums, fine dining and hip shopping.
An easy getaway for East Coasters, the city of brotherly love has historic sites, some great museums and a burgeoning food scene.
Peru is an astonishingly beautiful and welcoming place, where relics of the Inca civilization survive side by side with examples of Spain’s colonial legacy.
To understand the land that inspired awe in the Incas, the conquistadors and today's worldliest travelers, you must explore the Urubamba, or Sacred Valley.
Known for its surf breaks and golf links, Punta Mita continues to expand its appeal with the addition of new resorts and sprawling villas, including an Aman-influenced hideaway.
A full day in Lima, particularly one spent with an insider who can navigate the highlights, will add immeasurably to one’s understanding of the country.
This 18th-century mansion was converted into a 94-room hotel in 2006 and quickly became a less expensive alternative to the Hotel Monasterio. In fact, it is the only four-star hotel...
Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco
Casa Andina Classic Catedral
See Also: Sacred Valley: Where To Stay
An Indagare member took a late-January trip to Cartagena and reports back with her impressions on the exciting city. We had a wonderful time on our trip and loved Cartagena....
This Peruvian chain has numerous hotels in Cusco, including the four-star Casa Andina Private Collection, but this is the most centrally located of its value line. Only a block from...
When this massive colonial mansion was built in the 17th century, its owner declared his desire to have the most beautiful house in the city. A private developer bought it...
For those interested in buying authentic handwoven textiles from the Sacred Valley, this is the place to come. The nonprofit center was established in 1996 to support the textile traditions...
Search By Keyword
A designated Unesco World Heritage site, Laos' former royal capital...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.