Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Jalan Dahlan'" Displaying 10 of 166 Results
Owner Margarita Cohen Yances stocks her attractive housewares shop with furniture, textiles and decorative objects from Indonesia and India as well as some jewelry, suede loafers and kaftans made in...
Day 1 Arrive at hotel and relax by the pool or take short stroll around city center to get bearings. Afternoon city tour to Convento de la Popa for lay...
An Indagare member took a late-January trip to Cartagena and reports back with her impressions on the exciting city. We had a wonderful time on our trip and loved Cartagena....
Like the Hotel Monasterio, the Casa Cartagena occupies a building that has been declared a national landmark by the Peruvian government. The foundations of the glorious palace, which was once...
If you are lucky enough to snag a table at the hottest new restaurant in Cartagena, which is set in the restored colonial mansion that has been converted into a...
Says Indagare Insider Marcella Echavarria: “La Vitrola is probably the best restaurant in Cartagena. The food is delicious and there is always a band playing Cuban music. The restaurant is...
Search By Keyword
The best of the Riviera Maya, a gorgeous coastline that's...
For hopeless romantics, the island of Santorini offers black-sand beaches...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.