Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Sehrazat'" Displaying 10 of 1934 Results
First-time travelers will get lost—but also have a lot of fun—in the cavernous tunnels of the the Grand Bazaar, a 400-year-old indoor shopping complex, where you can satisfy all of...
There are dozens of scarf sellers in the Grand Bazaar and they range from bamboo, cotton, silk and pashmina to cashmere in every imaginable color. Sehrazat is one of the...
Denise Spencer is the founder of Ichiche, a company that carries beautifully crafted jewelry and accessories from Turkey. Spencer spoke to Indagare about her creative process and shared her favorite...
The painter and designer, whose colorful atelier (madelineweinrib.com) is located on the top floor of ABC Carpet & Home in New York, speaks to Indagare about her favorite parts of...
Tip from painter and designer Madeline Weinrib, whose atelier is located on the top floor of ABC Carpet & Home: “Visit here for little gifts like rose water, dried figs,...
The painter and designer, whose colorful atelier (madelineweinrib.com) is located on the top floor of ABC Carpet & Home in New York, reveals her favorite fashion, textile and carpet dealers...
In a tiny 1,000-year-old space, Nick Merdenyan sells delicate calligraphy art on dried leaves, many of them centered around the world’s three main religions—Christianity, Islam and Judaism. He also has...
Tip from designer and painter Madeline Weinrib: “This store, just outside the Grand Bazaar, is usually the first one I visit. It is beautifully curated, with a mix of antiques...
Tip from designer and painter Madeline Weinrib, whose atelier is located on the top floor of ABC Carpet & Home: “In the Grand Bazaar, check out Dervis for luxe bath...
Tip from designer and painter Madeline Weinrib: “I flip over Iznik Classics’ ceramics in the Grand Bazaar. Colorful dishes are everywhere in Istanbul, but it’s very, very hard to find...
Search By Keyword
Savannah is a magical otherworld where the pace is slow,...
The largest single-mountain ski resort in North America is better...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.