Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Castello del Nero'" Displaying 10 of 6634 Results
This flat island boasts world class hotels, stunning private villas, excellent golf and some of the best food in the Caribbean.
Italy's most fabled region abounds with stunning countryside, vineyards and old-world European towns.
Star couturiers and luxury boutiques have transformed Milan into Italy’s most chic, modern metropolis, one brimming with attitude.
Italy's third-biggest lake is the center of a region that's both natural and civilized, decadent and low-key, enormous and intimate.
Encompassing the Adriatic and Ionian coasts, in the heel of Italy, Puglia is one of the country’s most unspoiled—and unexplored—regions.
Firenze, famously dubbed the “city of stone" by writer Mary McCarthy, regards itself as a living museum. And considering it has counted among its residents the likes of Michelangelo, Raphael,...
Reporting on cities that have been attracting tourists for hundreds of years is both a privilege and a challenge.
“Rome is a city that’s growing,” declared its last mayor, “and doesn’t fear what is new”—even if most visitors come to see its ancient treasures.
Despite its jet set status, Capri is also an ethereal, soulful island, especially its stunning, fragrant landscapes.
Writer D. H. Lawrence once described Sardinia as “lost between Europe and Africa and belonging to nowhere.”
The Amalfi Coast is a place where land, sea and sky strike a note of such otherworldly perfection that the region is best approached by boat in order to take...
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
The largest island in the Mediterranean has incredible historic sites, passionate locals and a food scene to impress any gourmet.
With new luxury villas and gorgeous classic resorts, the Turks & Caicos is one of the Caribbean's most exciting destinations.
The summer enclave of choice for the Spanish royal family and others who enjoy private dinners and rustic sophistication.
The private island off Antigua makes a wonderful getaway for couples and family alike.
The 4,000-acre resort on Mexico’s Pacific Coast is not a private club, but it feels like a sexy version of one.
Verbier is for passionate advanced skiers, as well as for families and groups of friends who want to hole up in some of Switzerland’s best private chalets
South Africa's many stunning private game reserves are successes of eco-preservation and offer diverse wildlife.
The 12th-century Castello del Nero greets visitors with austere graciousness. The spacious terra-cotta foyer recalls those of grand hotels, while the expansive back terrace presents a Tuscan panorama complete with...
This spa company has a staff of six who will make house, or rather private villa, calls. Treatments include massages, facials and nails and such signatures as a detoxifying seaweed...
Nearby Hotels: Il Salviatino, Relais La Suvera, Castello del Nero, Borgo Finocchieto, Castel Monastero, Borgo Santo Pietro DAY 1 – Fiesole, Medici Villa, Vinci & Shopping MORNING Begin your tour...
Luxury villa specialist Wimco is offering an exclusive deal for Indagare members. Book a week long vacation in any one of their private villas in the Caribbean, from St Barts...
Virgin Gorda doesn’t lack great resorts, but until now the island had few villas that could accommodate larger house parties. With the construction of Aquamare’s five-bedroom homes, however, families or...
To many this property, part of Singapore-based hotel company COMO, epitomizes what drew people to Turks and Caicos in the first place. It’s exclusive (located on its own cay, a...
Search By Keyword
Discover the best beach hideaways in the area that Brazilians...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.