Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Le Dauphin '" Displaying 10 of 1643 Results
With major European cities looking more and more alike, Paris stands gloriously apart.
The Basque Country is synonymous with good eating, and San Sebastian now boasts a higher density of Michelin stars than Paris.
The good news is that this teeny wine bar is run by Le Chateaubriand, Paris’ de facto It-restaurant in Belleville; the bad news is that unless you’re the most committed...
To Francophiles and foodies, the name Patricia Wells has been synonymous with culinary Paris for decades. Wells, the food critic for the International Herald Tribune until 2007, first published The...
To discover cutting-edge Paris bistro cooking, it’s worth the schlep to this funky and hugely popular restaurant in the Oberkampf quarter. An 1890 former grocery store is the setting for...
Just an hour from Paris, this château is a wonderfully well-kept secret. Commissioned in the mid-17th-century by Nicolas Fouquet, Louis XIV’s finance minister, the castle was the work of architect...
Wendy Lyn, the foodie founder of the Paris Kitchen counts this among her favorite wine bars. It’s off-the-beaten-path, meaning you won’t be seeing a lot of other tourists, and expertly...
Paris’ latest neighborhood rejuvenation project has a style focus, and though its official opening is scheduled for September, Les Docks, as it has been dubbed, has already become a hot...
This family-run café just down the street from the Hôtel Costes is as traditional as the Costes is cool and that is what makes it so charming. (Yes, the café...
The chic editor from Do It In Paris, an online fashion magazine based in the French capital, recommends this gourmet chocolate bar: Pastry chef Christophe Roussel, originally from Guérande, chose...
Search By Keyword
As part of the Trois Vallées, Courchevel in the French...
A first-hand account of a wildlife cruise to this unforgettable...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.