Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Bottino'" Displaying 10 of 13156 Results
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
The massive region, mushrooming out from Westchester County and spanning both sides of the majestic Hudson river, draws outdoor enthusiasts art aficionados, food lovers and spiritualists.
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial capital and the ripple effects are being felt all over town. From Russian oligarchs to freshly-minted hedge fund traders, a...
This summer mecca combines city sophistication with stunning beaches and farmland.
Mumbai is the biggest, wealthiest, and fastest city in India. Often compared with New York in terms of its energy.
Perfect for nature lovers: the incredible lodges of the North and South Island.
A discriminating guide to discovering the simple pleasures of summer on one of New England's loveliest islands.
A brilliant mix of new arrivals and old favorites are revitalizing New England's beloved island resort.
Santa Fe rises out of New Mexico's endless, stark desert landscape like a colorful oasis that teeters between over-the-top kitsch and expressive old soul.
The city is teeming with refreshing new energy, and is a destination infused with a French joie de vivre.
The largest island in the Mediterranean has incredible historic sites, passionate locals and a food scene to impress any gourmet.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
Seven tented camps, including two new luxury/eco ones. Plus: what to read and see before you go.
From Nob Hill decadence to SoMa innovation, San Francisco blends old and new unlike any other American city.
With new luxury villas and gorgeous classic resorts, the Turks & Caicos is one of the Caribbean's most exciting destinations.
“Rome is a city that’s growing,” declared its last mayor, “and doesn’t fear what is new”—even if most visitors come to see its ancient treasures.
Exquisite small safari lodges and visionary conservation projects have raised the wilderness experiences in Tanzania to an incredible new level.
If you want to eat with the art crowd, dine at Bottino. Set in an old Chelsea hardware store that’s been stripped down to its original wooden shelving, it’s stylish...
Although Craft outposts have appeared throughout the country, the original location in New York’s Flatiron district deserves a special mention. Celebrity chef Tom Colicchio (now a familiar face thanks to...
Opened in 2004, the ever-buzzing Spotted Pig remains one of the most difficult tables to get (they don’t accept reservations, so be prepared to wait). Headed by chef April Bloomfield,...
Charlotte Moss heads her eponymous home furnishings store and interior design firm on Manhattan’s Upper East Side. She has also published five books and become one of New York’s most...
The maternity-wear designer was born and raised on the Upper East Side, still one of her favorite neighborhoods in New York. Here she shares her top spots. FAVORITE COFFEE SHOP:...
Postcard from Christiane Deiters, Cologne, Germany, September 2008 I recently stayed and really enjoyed the Library Hotel, a gem of a small property not far from the New York Public...
If the history of this city fascinates you, put the New-York Historical Society at the top of your sightseeing list. Established in 1804 to preserve materials related to the history...
Search By Keyword
Long a bastion of understated cool, the Danish capital is...
Known as the Blue City for its cobalt-painted facades, Jodhpur...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.