Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'NoMI'" Displaying 10 of 8559 Results
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
Where else can you find thirteen Michelin-starred restaurants, nine World Heritage sites and miles of beaches in one European city?
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
The Spanish capital is buzzing with revamped hotels, authentic restaurants and a vibrant art scene.
Put on the map by Aristotle and Jackie Onassis, this island offers a few gorgeous hotels, chic restaurants and a buzzing scene.
Napa's neighboring wine country is renowned for great Pinot Noir vineyards, memorable boutique hotels and sublime restaurants.
With easy access to ski trails, glamorous restaurants and charming Swiss villages, Gstaad makes a fabulous destination in all seasons.
With large (550-square-foot) rooms, great views and a $23-million art collection, the Park Hyatt is smart and stylish. A Gerhard Richter painting presides over the red-walled lobby, which is full...
The award-winning Square One restaurant (in the Park Hyatt Saigon) is, according to many, the best restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City (or, according to 2009’s Miele guide, in all...
Indagare insider Marcella Echavarria recommends this stylish property, which opened in 2003: “Occupying a palazzo that dates from 1875 and is part of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the Park...
At the Park Hyatt, all the details—location, design, award-winning restaurant, service—work together to create an exceptional experience (at dinner one night, I overheard a passionate conversation amongst fellow guests whether...
Located in a historic palace in the chic Nisantasi shopping area (just north of Taksim Square), the Park Hyatt, which opened in 2008, beautifully blends old and new in its...
Occupying the floors from 79 through 93 in the Shanghai World Financial Center, the Park Hyatt is a study in minimalist chic. The understated entrance on the ground floor is...
As the latest addition to the city’s collection of A-list hotels, the Palacio Duhau in Recoleta represents the best of traditional and brand-new Buenos Aires. Though the palace side of...
Search By Keyword
An outrageous shape-shifter, Myanmar is finally emerging from its troubled...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.